Favourite Characters and What you think will happen to them?

DirewolfDubz

Starting a thread to see who peoples favourite characters are and to see what they think will happen to them as the story unravels, Ill create a small list of names and people can leave what they think is going to happen to them! Probably 100 of these on the site but I have not came across it so!

Jon Snow, Arya, Danaerys, Tyrion, Aegon, Jaime, Cersei, Sansa, Brann, Bloodraven, Stannis (if alive) Zombie Gregor, Littlefinger, Doran Martell, Brienne, Hound (if alive), Margery Tyrell, Theon, Melisandre, Mance, Ramsay, Roose, Sam, Varys, Daario, Victarion, Euron, Asha and of course the White Walkers! Theres a lot more characters yes but I am just leaving a list of people which surely some will play key roles in the upcoming stories​

Arya is my favorite main character.

Pessimistic version: She's gonna try to assassin someone in Westeros and fail. She dies.

Optimistic version: She never truly becomes no one. She assassins people in Westeros, preferrably Littlefinger, reunites with Sansa (funny dialog will happen), later reunites with the rest of the family.

She also makes out with another girl and continues being badass. And meets Sandor again.

Favorite side characters are Tormund, Dolorous Edd and so on.

They will be in whatever will go down at the Wall, and continue to be hilarious.

Best case, worst case scenarios for my favs:

Jaime: Becomes King of Westeros.

Jaime: Get's hanged by Zombie!Cat while Brienne sheds a tear.

Loras: Does something heroic during the "big fight". Gets a new cool boyfriend (like the Blackfish :P) and becomes master of arms at Riverrun.

Loras: Is never heard from again except in an eulogy where Olenna calls him a "sword-swallower through and through".

Sansa: Finally can have some nice things.

Sansa: Gets killed by Littlefinger once he has no use for her anymore.

Tyrion: Opens a gigantic brothel up at Casterly Rock. Pisses much on Tywin's grave.

Tyrion: Falls of a dragon and breaks his silly neck.

Fake or Not. I really hope Aegon smashes Kings Landing, puts poor little Tommen's head on a spike right in front of Cersei, and then a "cloth dragon amidst a cheering crowd" will be fulfilled.

I was full team Aegon before seeing the Blackfyre theories, now I realize he probably won't survive the Endgame and just really hope he orchestrates the Sack of KL 2.0

Fake or Not. I really hope Aegon smashes Kings Landing, puts poor little Tommen's head on a spike right in front of Cersei, and then a "cloth dragon amidst a cheering crowd" will be fulfilled.

I was full team Aegon before seeing the Blackfyre theories, now I realize he probably won't survive the Endgame and just really hope he orchestrates the Sack of KL 2.0

Yeah. 

Arya will probably die, BUT first there will be a Arya and Jon Snow reunion, which will be the most tear jerker, best moment in the series and she will die a hero as she wargs Nymeria and leads her army of wolves to fight in the 'final battle'... plz let this happen gurm, plz

I think she will live to become a legend. Criminals and tyrants will forever fear the faceless wolf bringing them the gift of mercy.

:/ I think right now Arya is not what you would call a good person. I want her to have a redemption arc I want her to die a hero, not live a killer.

Unfortunately, knowing GRRM she'll probably die a killer... 

Actually, GRRM likes to show the "human heart in conflict with itself, so he will probably push Arya to the very brink, at which point she will pull back.  She is too important (and popular) a character to waste by making her simply a killer.  There is way more to her than that.  

He gave Jaime and Theon redemption arcs, and they did way worse things than she has so I see no reason Arya shouldn't get one. I think it would be more of a recovery arc than a redemption arc, though.

Actually, GRRM likes to show the "human heart in conflict with itself, so he will probably push Arya to the very brink, at which point she will pull back.  She is too important (and popular) a character to waste by making her simply a killer.  There is way more to her than that.  

He gave Jaime and Theon redemption arcs, and they did way worse things than she has so I see no reason Arya shouldn't get one. I think it would be more of a recovery arc than a redemption arc, though.

I certainly hope so. I was just being pessimistic lol, you know, given GRRM's track record with Starks.

Archived