(Spoilers) Funniest book deaths

Abdallah

Ok so if your not caught up in the books, do not, and i repeat, do not read the comments if you care about spoilers.

So this is basically a question, what is the funniest death in the books so far? I heard Ser barristan killed mero with a stick, and that Greatjon umber killed a few freys with a meat bone.

Mace's dad riding off a cliff while looking in the sky and more recently Robert Baratheon killed by a boar while hunting drunk

With Olena and cersei as their wives, perhaps those won't accidents. Perhaps they felt the grave would give them less grief. 

Cleos Frey was pretty funny, especially Jaime's reaction "I am amply provisioned in cousins".

Tywin was fairly funny due to the last line of the chapter.

I also found Preston Greenfield's death strangely amusing as well, he is probably the least mentioned of the Kingsguard and Martin decided to kill him first, poor Preston.

Lisa's death was amusing, and I was practically laughing when Joffrey kicked the bucket (as sick as that probably is). And Tywin of course, I mean, come on... Also Shae, she was annoying, not really a funny death but I was pretty pleased so that made it hilarious. 

Archived