rumours of the season six title names

king 0f the north

Sorry but this is what's called "wishful speculation".

A man can't just throw up a list of season 6 episode titles (would they really have all ten episodes named by now anyway?) and claim "yeah, by the way, this is from an insider source who has access to everything the show runners are doing and is happy to just randomly divulge information to me". Not if a man expects to be taken seriously.

I don't think these are true at all. I can see maybe the Kingsmoot and maybe being introduced to Euron. I thought I read somewhere that the show writers said that Fake Aegon won't be in the series? I haven't heard anything about Quentin maybe but I'm sure the Mummers dragon refers to Aegon. I also don't see the long night or the valonqar happening next season it seems too early if there is 8 seasons I imagine the long night starting would be in season 7 and I don't know when they would want to kill Cersei off. There is a lot of fake information out there I've heard rumors of Lady Stoneheart forever and so far not true.

• 2 months later...

Some good episode titles:

The Lion and the dragon - Tyrion and Dany , or Tyrion taming a dragon

The Stallion who mounts the world- Dany uniting the Khalasar 

trial by seven- Either Cerseis trial or the Tyrell trial

Lord of light - Jons ressurection

Kingsmoot- King Euron

the citadel - Sam and the citadel 

crows eye - Euron doing something 

Blackfish - If Blackfish sieges Riverrun 

the Spider - When/ if Varys kills Kevan 

The Wolf and the flayed man - Battle of Winterfell

The Lion and the sparrow-Would fit nice with Cerseis trial

Bastards- Battle of Winterfell

Sword in the darkness- Nights watch / WW attack

live and die at my post - same as above 

They all sound way too obvious to me. Don't the show titles usually obfuscate a bit more, so they aren't totally transparent as to the plots contained therein? And don't they usually have many multiple meanings that connect the various plots?

I say bogus.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The list is too simple and obvious. Most of the episode titles are usually motto, title, or words from the characters without giving away massive detail. Arguably, the episode titles in season 5 didn't exactly fit well with the viewer's expectation (coughmother'smercycoughladystoneheartcough). If i have to guess some of the episode titles:

Family. Duty. Honor - a fitting title to hint the Siege of Rivverun and the Tully's role in season 6.

Winds of Winter - probably guessing they will used this for the finale with the northern battle and the White Walker's invasion. Show runners are now using book titles as their episode titles.

Valonquar - will they reveal the Valonquar prophecy?

Tower of Joy - for obvious reason.

1 hour ago, The Arthur Smith said:

The list is too simple and obvious. Most of the episode titles are usually motto, title, or words from the characters without giving away massive detail. Arguably, the episode titles in season 5 didn't exactly fit well with the viewer's expectation (coughmother'smercycoughladystoneheartcough). If i have to guess some of the episode titles:

Family. Duty. Honor - a fitting title to hint the Siege of Rivverun and the Tully's role in season 6.

Winds of Winter - probably guessing they will used this for the finale with the northern battle and the White Walker's invasion. Show runners are now using book titles as their episode titles.

Valonquar - will they reveal the Valonquar prophecy?

Tower of Joy - for obvious reason.

Promise me sounds better than TOJ.

Archived