The Walking Dead S6 (no comic spoilers)

AncalagonTheBlack

JDM has a good range from what I've seen of him.

Ancalagon - can you edit my quote, it's got sort of spoilers in there so I've edited the post in question but it's still in your post. Better safe than sorry. thanks :)

The very name of this thread is a spoiler for fucks sake. 

So the back and forth about Rick good Rick bad is gone? Yay!

Should I round out the "how to have a Walking Dead thread" by saying this show sucks so bad, I don't know why I keep watching it but it's as if the creators are making me and I hate them for it with their shitty storylines, improbably fake-outs and terrible pacing. Can't wait to be the first to post the same sentiments again next episode. :P

Should I round out the "how to have a Walking Dead thread" by saying this show sucks so bad, I don't know why I keep watching it but it's as if the creators are making me and I hate them for it with their shitty storylines, improbably fake-outs and terrible pacing. Can't wait to be the first to post the same sentiments again next episode. :P

Sounds like you got a plan. Just please watch out for Ninja Zombies while you're at it. Those things come out of nowhere.

Sounds like you got a plan. Just please watch out for Ninja Zombies while you're at it. Those things come out of nowhere.

THE BEST WAY TO AVOID NINJA ZOMBIES IS TO BE VERY QUIET!

That scene was one of the reasons I enjpy the show though.

Firstly, a thank you to AMC for sucessfully managing to bring the momentum created by the first three episodes to a screeching halt. This past episode was boring and little more than filler. After devoting an hour to Morgan in the previous episode, he only gets a total of 3 seconds of screentime in the follow up and where the hell was Carol? One would have thought that the person instrumental in repelling the Wolves' attack would make an appearance instead of a bunch of characters I don't give a shit about. To echo what was mentioned in the thread that is no more: the showrunners don't give a shit because they don't have to, which is the most frustrating thing about this show as it has the potential to be so much better.

Good call to those who predicted that Maggie was pregnant. The longer the showrunners drag out the question of Glenn's fate, the more convinced I become that he has survived and this development with Maggie just adds to that belief. Something is off about that kid Ron. I can see him doing something stupid like shooting, or attempting to shoot, either Rick or Carl. The focus on the walker blood seeping through the holes in the panel at the end would seem to indicate that there will be a failure in the barricade, either at that point or somewhere else. Walkers entering Alexandria makes sense since the show needs to kill off the rest of the no-name Alexandrians.

Looks like the next episode will focus on Daryl, Sasha and Abraham so it seems that Glenn's fate will be dragged out even longer or the show could surprise me and have one of them find Glenn, either alive or turned. Hopefully the next episode will be more entertaining. At least it will focus on characters I actually care about.

Something is off about that kid Ron. I can see him doing something stupid like shooting, or attempting to shoot, either Rick or Carl.

Looks like the next episode will focus on Daryl, Sasha and Abraham so it seems that Glenn's fate will be dragged out even longer or the show could surprise me and have one of them find Glenn, either alive or turned. Hopefully the next episode will be more entertaining. At least it will focus on characters I actually care about.

I thought he was going to throw Rick off the edge or vice versa. I guess we'd get a great "Carrollll" moment if Rick trained someone to shoot his kid.

Amazed Daryl didn't get his own solo episode. Just riding the bike for 40 minutes with black and white flashbacks and scenes with his bro for fans. At this rate they'll be doing an episode of Maggie's kid in the womb before they get back to Glen.

Since I can't operate the spoiler thing very well from here, can someone tell me how JDM's character will play out in the show ? There have to be many a changes I presume

There is a comic spoilers thread where you can post without the tags:

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php?/topic/126893-the-walking-dead-s5-finale-and-beyond-comic-spoilers/&page=3

Seriously though how did Rick beat Daryl back to Alexandria on foot? Or did Daryl abandon Sasha and Abraham to go somewhere else? 

Well, Daryl, Sasha and Abraham were leading the horde far away from Alexandria. To where? I have no idea. But, Rick did say in the last episode that they should've been back or near to it. I am not feeling to comfortable with Daryl staying alive much longer. Just the way his arc has been going. Might see him in a very tight spot this week.

Seriously though how did Rick beat Daryl back to Alexandria on foot? Or did Daryl abandon Sasha and Abraham to go somewhere else? 

Daryl was on his way to Alexandria but at some point he turned around and towards the end of episode 3, he is shown to have rejoined Sasha and Abraham.

Well, Daryl, Sasha and Abraham were leading the horde far away from Alexandria. To where? I have no idea. But, Rick did say in the last episode that they should've been back or near to it. I am not feeling to comfortable with Daryl staying alive much longer. Just the way his arc has been going. Might see him in a very tight spot this week.

Thanks to the weird pacing his arc has been "wants to go and find more survivors. Rides a bike slowly for 2 episodes. Rides a bike fast for an episode. Drives alongside Abraham. Not exactly an arc but a flat-line. The creators are coasting on his popularity at this point.

It seems you have to be Rick or Morgan to get a story this season. Carol survives thanks to getting awesome moments but the rest are stuttering along.

Archived