What was the cause of the Long Night? Mythical Astronomy of Ice and Fire Podcast #1

LmL

Ah ha, I see you've read my blog all the way to the end, my thanks! Glad you enjoyed it, King of the Slums. The Gregor - Oberyn duel is pretty heavy on the symbolism, no doubt. That was a juicy nugget to unwrap when I first discovered it. The Gregor eclipse is pretty on-the-nose. ;)

So the podcast past doesn't play through your PS4? Does it have a browser or what? I'm not sure if this will help, but here is the direct rss link. You can also get it on iTunes. Send me a message if it doesn't work, I'd like to figure it out. :)

Thanks LmL, I listened to the podcast on my iphone and really enjoyed it. Very entertaining and well produced. I will listen to it again no doubt. I'm looking forward to future installments. 

Thanks LmL, I listened to the podcast on my iphone and really enjoyed it. Very entertaining and well produced. I will listen to it again no doubt. I'm looking forward to future installments. 

Excellent! Great to hear it :) I'm going to get to work on the next one fairly soon, tim permitting. I'm also working with Aziz & History of Westeros on an upcoming episode about House Dayne, which I'm of course very excited about. We'll be talking a little Battle Isle and fused stone and purple eyes and whatnot, you know the drill... ;)

Excellent! Great to hear it :) I'm going to get to work on the next one fairly soon, tim permitting. I'm also working with Aziz & History of Westeros on an upcoming episode about House Dayne, which I'm of course very excited about. We'll be talking a little Battle Isle and fused stone and purple eyes and whatnot, you know the drill... ;)

Oh wow. That's something to look forward to.

Well I thank you, ser, for saying it again here, since your last comment had vanished into the ether! ;) Kidding aside, it means a lot coming from you, my thanks. Anytime you have a new essay or theory you let me know and I will link to that shit. I think you might consider a 2.0 version of 'Red Queen Blue Queen,' I think you can take that concept farther, and I think it's a HUGE clue, probably the best we have, about the Night's Queen and what she was. 

P.S. what do you think of the Podcast logo? I photoshopped it myself. 

This is let the essay I wanted to write and more the essay I needed to write first: The Long Night and the Great Summer. Clearly, about 1/3 of this is not at all original, but necessary to establishing my point. More will follow.

This is let the essay I wanted to write and more the essay I needed to write first: The Long Night and the Great Summer. Clearly, about 1/3 of this is not at all original, but necessary to establishing my point. More will follow.

Sweet! I'll look forward to reading this in between football games today. :)

Archived