Un-stealing an Identity

Myshkin

That's probably best. I'll try to do up an input form, so everyone can input their own data and just get the graph after. Including the actual test is probably beyond me for the moment, since I don't know the scoring algorithm.

I just built a new OP and hid it. Let me know if you can build that input system. I'll unscreen it once that link is ready. :)

I've missed you, monkey.  <3

Aww

Hypothetically if the asshole isn't an asshole she should really let it be known before it's too late for the gorgeous original identity thief to call off the nuclear option which he or she might have already set into motion.

So you're saying that all this hypothetical horror may be directly related to that first long ago board identity thief? 

Who can truly say what goes on in the mind of an identity thief. 

But hypothetically? Yes. 

So, you're telling this person to become Sologdin?

Your new title plus cat biscuits is making my skin crawl.  I don't know if you're my friend anymore.  I have a terrible vision in my head of taking you dancing sometime.  It's not going well.

By the time this little stunt is over none of you monkey-bowie-hotshots are even going to remember who you were to begin with.  This way lies madness.

No biggie, I'm pretty sure we were all the same person to begin with.

By the time this little stunt is over none of you monkey-bowie-hotshots are even going to remember who you were to begin with.  This way lies madness.

Was "hotshot" somehow a Top Gun reference for Jaime?  Please say yes.

The old tests that we used to determine EQ and SQ (empathizing quotient and systematizing quotient) are no longer available. But I took this combined one, and scored relatively closely (still within the veggie grindcore zone) to what I got with the old tests. 

http://personality-testing.info/tests/EQSQ.php

ETA: As always, ninja'd by my better self! :)

I wish they had a "sometimes" answer in the middle.  There were a few I'd put there.  And the things they asked about analyzing were not things I think about much (buildings, railroads, mountains).  (obviously, as a person who has worked as an analyst of one sort or another most of my adult life, I am disappointed in the score :lol: )

But if it shows I tend to like rather pedestrian music, then I guess it is right :P 

Your Empathizing Quotient is 44. Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have an average ability for understanding how other people feel and responding appropriately. You know how to treat people with care and sensitivity".

Your Systemizing Quotient is 25. Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have a lower than average ability for analysing and exploring a system". 

Archived