'Wow, that escalated quickly'

The first time I read through Game of Thrones, I was fully expecting Ned to be rescued even up until the last second. I was like "Woah they killed him!!" :o That was the moment I bought and downloaded the rest of the books after my friend forced his copy into my hands after spending years trying to get me to read these.

The first time I read through Game of Thrones, I was fully expecting Ned to be rescued even up until the last second. I was like "Woah they killed him!!" :o That was the moment I bought and downloaded the rest of the books after my friend forced his copy into my hands after spending years trying to get me to read these.

Yeah, and it was even more-so of a "whoa" moment when seeing it on the TV series. I was like... wait what?! How can they just do that?! 

The only time I've actually closed a book and flung it away was when LSH demanded Jaime's head and Brienne apparently agreed. Jeesh! I didn't pick up the book untill a couple of days later.

When TWOW comes out, I'm going to throw it across the room when Brienne dies, and when Jaime dies.

I hate you GRRM!!! (Well, not really.)

When Bran and Rickon were "murdered" by Theon I was (albeit for a short period of time) pretty shocked. I thought that it was a dark turn following the beheading of Ned. That they were still alive was one of the few moments of relief in a story where the author will probably end up killing off all of my favourite characters by the end. The bastard.

Archived