grrm killing starks based on priority asserted ?

ser gerold

based upon the four books, starting from the downfall of ned stark,i developed a theory that grrm killing starks based upon their age as one of the priority.starting from ned,with benjen assumed dead, followed by catelyn and her eldest son robb's demise at the same time.This also explains jon is to be dead as he is half a stark himself and next oldest after robb, can it means that no harm can come to arya unless anything ill should befall upon sansa.?.Now i also developed another theory for the lannisters.From the lannisters side, i think deaths take place from the highest order of resting power i.e., king jofferey, after that tywin, the kings hand.

based upon the four books, starting from the downfall of ned stark,i developed a theory that grrm killing starks based upon their age as one of the priority.starting from ned,with benjen assumed dead, followed by catelyn and her eldest son robb's demise at the same time.This also explains jon is to be dead as he is half a stark himself and next oldest after robb, can it means that no harm can come to arya unless anything ill should befall upon sansa.?.Now i also developed another theory for the lannisters.From the lannisters side, i think deaths take place from the highest order of resting power i.e., king jofferey, after that tywin, the kings hand.

I don't think it has anything to do with age.  They were killed so that the story could move forward.  Within the story, they were killed because they chose to play the game, betrayed their allies and their supporters, and made some very uncoordinated moves.  

1. Uncoordinated move = Catelyn letting Jaime go when she knew the man was valuable to her son.  Undermined her son's authority, upset valuable supporters.
  2. Betrayed key allies and supporters = Jon betraying the night watch and his brothers; Robb betraying the Freys; and Robb upsetting the Kartarks.
  3. Playing the Game.  Catelyn arresting Tyrion.  Jon Snow interfering with northern politics.  Jon sending his agents to take away from Ramsay what he thought was Arya.  Ned going south to take the  job of Hand of the King.

Those are what killed the Starks.  I would be surprised if they continued to live after having done those things.  Sansa should be the only one to stay alive as she has stayed away from violence and vengeance.  Arya picked the road to violence and she needs to die violently.  Rickon is a mystery.  Let's hope he picks the path of piece and joins the Faith.

Those are what killed the Starks.  I would be surprised if they continued to live after having done those things.  Sansa should be the only one to stay alive as she has stayed away from violence and vengeance.  Arya picked the road to violence and she needs to die violently.  Rickon is a mystery.  Let's hope he picks the path of piece and joins the Faith.

Sounds bloody unlikely. 

Is Lyanna dead? I heard she warged into Rhaegar's harp and now is playing on the Quite Isle in between meals 

What? Lyanna is in Blood Raven's cave. You see, she did not die in the ToJ, she metamorphosed into a human termite queen and married Blood Raven (who had planned it all along since befor ehe was even born)

Since then every Westerosi child has been sired by Blood Raven, birthed by Lyanna and dilivered to a family by Leaf. Blood Raven then supplies false memories of a pregnancy and birth (if the planned parentas aren't part of the 60% of Westeros' population permanently warged by him)

Makes sense that Cersei dies next.

Makes sense that Cersei dies next.

Lord Tywin was the Hand, then Kevan was the master of Laws. The rank decreases.

I don't think Cersei has any real power now. Tommen has no real power as well. So Tommen will die first, then Cersei and fulfill the prophecy

Is Ned dead? He could have warged into some pigeon before he was beheaded. In the show, the camera shifts to a flock of pigeons in the sky right after Ned is beheaded.

I sent this to a friend and it ended in a hilarious facebook conversation about Ned the pigeon defeating the lannisters and even the others with an army of pigeons.... haha. Attack of the pigeons part 1

Is Rickard dead? Or is he hiding somewhere in Essos, rocking a magnificent tan.

I sent this to a friend and it ended in a hilarious facebook conversation about Ned the pigeon defeating the lannisters and even the others with an army of pigeons.... haha. Attack of the pigeons part 1

Remember Joffrey's pigeon pie? Maybe Ned had his revenge after all...

Lord Tywin was the Hand, then Kevan was the master of Laws. The rank decreases.

I don't think Cersei has any real power now. Tommen has no real power as well. So Tommen will die first, then Cersei and fulfill the prophecy

In the epilogue of Dance Kevan does die, but Marcella died before tommen will cersei can't die before her kids. So says the prophecy.

It's not age that's killing the Starks and it does not appear to me that George is using that system.  The Starks die when they break their oaths or someone in the family screws up.  One of the biggest plot engines in the story is the Stark's oath-breaking and what it leads to.  Robb and Jon talk about duty and vows, but when faced with the requirement to make personal sacrifices to uphold such a vow, they have an ethical melt down chose to do what their heart wants to do instead of what they should do.  The consequences are understandable and their comeuppance justified given the world they live in.  Sansa's selfish desire to marry a prince caused her to betray her dad to her family's enemy #1, Queen Cersei.  Catelyn is a mixed bag.  I can see why she can't allow someone to come into her home, cripple her son, then try to have him killed, and let the man get away with it.  You have to be strong, else you're a victim.  However, perhaps, it was not such a good idea to arrest Tyrion Lannister.  Regardless of how ineffectual he was, Robert should have been notified and given a chance to do something about it.  That's due process, but perhaps that's too modern for their time and place.  Releasing Jaime the kingslayer is clearly, all-around bad move to me, just for two little girls.  Jaime was their bargaining chip and his dad would have granted unreasonable terms just to get him back.  Terms that would have been more valuable, and worth sacrificing the lives of Arya and Sansa if need be. 

Archived