Star Wars Episode VII THE SPOILERS AWAKEN

Corvinus85

This thread is pretty disappointing at the moment! No summary on wikipedia yet either. I'm like 80% sure the leaked synopsis was legit, or at least of an earlier draft of the script, but still I'd like confirmation. 

Thank you sir. Reading that got me pretty hyped. Definitely gonna go see this next week when hopefully the crowds have thinned out.

Same. I want to view it at the mega movie theater here and it's sold out for a week so I'm fine looking for spoilers.

DO YOU HEAR THAT RELIC?!?!?!?!?!?!? NOW I HAVE THE POWER!!!!!!!!!!

She does, but it is my belief she has already been trained and was either force blocked or wiped for deliberate reasons.  There are some clues that we can discuss when more have seen it.  

She for sure did and she must be a daughter of a certain character we all speculate about (it's never said in the movie,but people can guess apparently), but we're talking about someone more experienced, powerful lineage and he understand both sides of the Force. 

I would understand a draw at this point with later on her being a winner. If she can do this in the first episode, then he stands no chance against her since...I don't believe in redemption arc for him. 

I love strong female characters, but that comes with flaws, don't you think. Even Anakin The chosen one was beaten by Count Dooku at her age.

Okay I've read the spoilers and am glad I did because now I have some time to adjust my expectations before seeing the movie this weekend.

If Rey had her memory wiped and previously trained as a Jedi...so Rey is basically Sydney Bristow?  And you know who is Spy Jedi Daddy?

I loved it, other than Kayo Ren and his pathetic motive for wanting his dad dead. Come on kid, you were a troubled youth and your parents sent you to the only man who could help you figure things out, that is not a good reason for you to whack your dad, regardless of what Snoke tells you.

My buddy gave it 8.5/10, I agree with him.

Archived