A quick question about Bloodraven

OmnomnomPomelo

It's only a theory that melisandre is the daughter of BR and Shiera, it's not even known if they even had children although they were lovers. 

Also, just an honorable mention to Bloodraven for just being one of the greatest badasses in Westeros. My man carries dark sister AND a weirwood longbow, in addition to being a known sorcerer; loses an eye to his half brother and then fights him again years later. Now he's living with the last remnants of the original inhabitants of Westeros becoming one with a network of all seeing trees.

Dude was badass, if he's good or evil, can't deny, he was the hardest albino sorcerer out there.

There is evidence, check out this thread. Mel has a number of rare characteristics that just happen to be a combination of Bloodraven and Shiera Seastar.

But no, there is no proof.

Fair enough.
Mel has some vague similarities to Shiera. As evidence goes its damn thin.

There is evidence, check out this thread. Mel has a number of rare characteristics that just happen to be a combination of Bloodraven and Shiera Seastar.

But no, there is no proof.

By the power invested in my sense of skepticism I propose that thread's "evidence" could mean Mel was the daughter of Seastar and Ser Duncan,

Fair enough.Mel has some vague similarities to Shiera. As evidence goes its damn thin.

That's how GRRM does it, though.  He's *very* good at putting hints and clues into his books that are so ambiguous that it takes a collective village of people to notice them.  I'm in the camp that believes Mel is BR and Shieras daughter.  Sure, there is no concrete proof (yet), but there are way too many similarities (as pointed out in the linked thread above) for it to be a coincidence.   GRRM did not write those clues by accident, after all.

The bane of House Crackpot.

i love it

I have listened to The Mystery Knight about 1000 times and I still only get positive -albeit pragmatic- vibes from BR.

just got done yet another reread of the Song; couldnt decide where to go next, youve decided for me back to D&E

It's only a theory that melisandre is the daughter of BR and Shiera, it's not even known if they even had children although they were lovers. 

Also, just an honorable mention to Bloodraven for just being one of the greatest badasses in Westeros. My man carries dark sister AND a weirwood longbow, in addition to being a known sorcerer; loses an eye to his half brother and then fights him again years later. Now he's living with the last remnants of the original inhabitants of Westeros becoming one with a network of all seeing trees.

Dude was badass, if he's good or evil, can't deny, he was the hardest albino sorcerer out there.

amen. evil i think

What are the words and sigil of House Crackpot? 

Unproven, Unfounded, Unbelievable 

A tree mating w a dragon

Awww proof. What's that?

Something strange and alien to this forum. 

The bane of House Crackpot.

Win

I saw on this forum that the ghost of high heart is one of his children. I'm fuzzy on the details, but it made start thinking that bloodraven is in cahoots with the Others. I wish I could remember mor. It was pretty neat.

See this, crackpot ideas based on completely baseless and unfounded theories. This is the bane of these forums.  We need a new book STAT!

What are the words and sigil of House Crackpot? 

I was going to say
Words:  "We disdain evidence"
Sigil:      A giant iron cauldron with a huge crack from top to bottom                  

A tree mating w a dragon

But his is pretty good 

i love it

just got done yet another reread of the Song; couldnt decide where to go next, youve decided for me back to D&E

amen. evil i think

A tree mating w a dragon

That's hysterical. I actually used that sigil in one of my blog posts.

three-old-friends-by-hundredhands.jpg?w= 

I saw on this forum that the ghost of high heart is one of his children. I'm fuzzy on the details, but it made start thinking that bloodraven is in cahoots with the Others. I wish I could remember mor. It was pretty neat.

Since the Ghost of High Heart was old when BR was still at court, that is definitely not correct. 

Archived