Missing a Meisha Merlin/Sub Press numbered or lettered ed?

Geddon

Patty,

I am impressed . . . and shocked. Wonderful and incredible collection.

This is what you need to do to take it to the next level.

Get some of those extras out of the way and sell them.

Then with the money raised, you need to Paypal me 15,000 dollars and in return I will mail a complete matching lettered set of Meisha Merlin/Subterranean Press with rights to future volumes to you. It seems that is the only thing you are missing.

I'm only half-kidding, let me know. :) I have letter S.

Dennis

Does anyone know who bought the ACoK #208 from abebooks? I currently have ACoK #404, ASoS #208 and AFFC #208 on order, so if anyone knows who has AGoT and a CoK #208 let me know, I would be willing to trade it for #404 that I have.

-Chris W. Francis

Hey I know this is from years ago I think I ended up with your storm of swords 208 and Clash 404. Do you still have feast 208 or purchasing rights for series #208?

Still considering selling my set. Not matched (AGOT 416, rest is 259). The sale will include ADWD (paid but not released yet, and all future rights. The set will of course be matched when SubTerr releases AGOT and ACOC :-)

If anybody is interested in other GRRM stuff, I probably have it and I'm willing to part from it :)

Still considering selling my set. Not matched (AGOT 416, rest is 259). The sale will include ADWD (paid but not released yet, and all future rights. The set will of course be matched when SubTerr releases AGOT and ACOC :-)

If anybody is interested in other GRRM stuff, I probably have it and I'm willing to part from it :)

What other GRRM collectibles do you have? You should make a list and post it.

Fair enough price I think, will go to 7 or 8 easy in the next 6-9 months I predict.

I highly doubt it. The going rate for a set has been 5k for awhile, and I dont think the remarks by Tom Canty will add a substantial value to it. With the remake of the first two books alot of collectors have been open to selling their sets, thus making more sets available, which wont shoot the marked value to the sky. I doubt this will change in the next six months. And after that (even now) most of the people so invested in the books they would part with as much as 5k will already have acquired it.

No, I think most serious collectors already have one (or more) set, and the rest of us cant just throw 7-8k on 5 books. I would guess that the books will go for 1k each when in a full set, for years. With the new agot and cok, the price will thus be 7k+ but I bet we wont see either one of them this year. At some point though, George will finish the series (or die), and these books will become truly rare and valuable.

Btw, is there some kinda list over whom has which books? That would be a great source for those of us with broken sets.

You forget the exponential increase in fans that will be generated as the HBO series continues to increase in popularity and the series draws to an end.

More fans will be generated and a certain percentage of them will be interested in getting these sets.

Remember a year ago, MATCHING numbered sets were going for 2500 to 3000 or so. Now . . . a different story.

By the way, mine is up on Ebay now for 6000 buyitnow or best offer.

It'll take awhile but I think eventually it will be moved for a fair price.

Sorry dude, its from internationalbooks right? This is an email I got from them

Greetings,

While filling your order for A Clash of Kings (105-7944634-4830641) we discovered a mistake in our description. The original listing details described the book as 2004 MEISHA MERLIN, LIMITED EDITION; however, upon inspection I have found that it is as follows:

Voyager 2011. Deluxe Edition. Hardcover. Fine hardback copy in Fine slipcase. First Edition thus. First printing. An attractive and robust item.

Please accept our apologies for this error and any inconvenience it has caused. If you are still interested in receiving this book we will refund 10% of your purchase price. Alternatively, if you are no longer interested in this book, we will issue an immediate refund in full.

At your convenience, please let me know how you choose to proceed. Our goal is for you to be completely satisfied with this transaction.

Warm Regards,

Trevor

Amazon Seller

This happened three times for each of the first three books (nine orders in total). They cancelled, without reason, the first eight orders before I got this email. And they still try to sell them as MM.

Sorry dude, its from internationalbooks right? This is an email I got from them

This happened three times for each of the first three books (nine orders in total). They cancelled, without reason, the first eight orders before I got this email. And they still try to sell them as MM.

Darn too good to be true , thanks though at least I found out before it shipped.

Archived