Missing a Meisha Merlin/Sub Press numbered or lettered ed?

Geddon

I am selling my partial matching numbered set. I have Clash of Kings through Dance with Dragons, matching numbered. Future rights are included as well. PM me if interested.

What's the number of your set?

I recently got my hands on the #90 copy of CoK and SoS, so if anyone has any info on FfC or DwD #90 I would definitely be interested. I guess I'm also looking for GoT #90 even though I don't really have the money for that right now. I do have a #40 DwD with future rights that I would be willing to trade as well as a PC copy of DwD. On a related note, how come these PC copies of DwD don't have anything written. I thought Sub Press wrote PC in their copies instead of a number to make sure no one could write in a number. Seems like a stupid idea to leave it blank

I am slowly working my way backwards in this thread and may find the answer myself, but was hoping someone could help me with a few questions. My husband has CoK #433 and bought SoS #421 and FfC #421. The person we bought the #421 from also wrote to Bill and transferred the rights to the future editions of the book. Unfortunately, our email address changed at the beginning of the year. Can anyone tell me when Subterranean Press sent out notifications to purchase DwD? I'm assuming that it was after our email address changed and when the email bounced, they sold the book to someone else. I did write to Bill to double check. Does anyone here happen to have #421 or have seen some sign of it?

Best Wishes,

Kim

SP opened public orders for DwD Nov 3, 2011 and there were a few remaining copies for sale on Nov 5, 2012.

Just so no one misunderstands that, they sold out of the 40 or so unreserved copies on 11/3/11 in just a couple of hours. The few remaining copies surfaced after all the orders had been sorted out a year later 11/5/12.

Can someone please explain where the hell these unsigned unlimited copies of DwD with odd colored slipcases are coming from?

http://www.ebay.com/...=item416f4aa727

http://www.ebay.com/...=item2a272e2038

I'm the seller on the first one; I got mine from a secondhand/collectible book dealer. The slipcases aren't "odd," they're the slipcases that come with the Lettered edition. They print more than they need for the 52 lettered and 448 numbered sets in case they need replacements, so these book sets are probably put together from what's left over.

Archived