Missing a Meisha Merlin/Sub Press numbered or lettered ed?

Geddon

I see, that was my bad, due to the drastically different lighting in those auctions I thought they were two different color slipcases. So having three different colored ones confused me. I see that they are the same slipcases and makes sense that it is just the lettered one. Also book one of two is a different color I'm guessing that's from the lettered versions as well

These mismatch set sound like printing/binding errors (missing signature page) that were rejected with Sub Press and have now made their way back on the market. I would think binding error detracts from the value of the collectible books, unlike printing errors in stamp or mintage errors in coin because binding errors are much more common. There a similar set on sale at Amazon for $225.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/1231711612/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

These mismatch set sound like printing/binding errors (missing signature page) that were rejected with Sub Press and have now made their way back on the market. I would think binding error detracts from the value of the collectible books, unlike printing errors in stamp or mintage errors in coin because binding errors are much more common. There a similar set on sale at Amazon for $225.

http://www.amazon.co...&condition=used

That one on Amazon implies it's missing the slipcase; it's just the two books.

Wow! It has been A while since I've posted. I am still seeking any edition of Sub Press A Storm of Swords.

In order of preference:

I am seeking Sub Press: A Storm of Swords S/N LE #218

or

Sub Press: A Storm of Swords S/N LE #346 &

Sub Press: A Feast for Crows S/N LE #346

or

ANY number of Subterranean Press Storm of Swords (Including Publisher's Copies)

send me a pm or email me at (myusername) @ gmail.com

Thanks!

and kudos to all the work peeps do on here to help reunite sets! :pimp:

I am slowly working my way backwards in this thread and may find the answer myself, but was hoping someone could help me with a few questions. My husband has CoK #433 and bought SoS #421 and FfC #421. The person we bought the #421 from also wrote to Bill and transferred the rights to the future editions of the book. Unfortunately, our email address changed at the beginning of the year. Can anyone tell me when Subterranean Press sent out notifications to purchase DwD? I'm assuming that it was after our email address changed and when the email bounced, they sold the book to someone else. I did write to Bill to double check. Does anyone here happen to have #421 or have seen some sign of it?

Kim

Indeed I have - it is sitting on my bookshelf:D PM me if you are still interested...

Wow, I'm really disappointed to have missed that. Would have definitely outbid that for lettered. Very surprised the seller would allow such a low Buy It Now in that case. I guess the chances of noticing it at that particular time of day would have been pretty low since it was only open for 2 hours.

I am currently selling my matching numbered set of Clash of Kings through dance with dragons, including future rights. Books are all numbered 74. Asking $3500 which includes. shipping. PM me with any questions or if you'd like more information. Thanks!

I see sgc1999 has listed Game/Clash Meisha on ebay but it is ones with no number :'(

If those had any number I would probably jump on them right away.

Although it is a little tempting to 'invent' the missing Game #100 from my collection...ha ha ha...seriously, wouldn't matter what price it was at if I could get that last one.

How come some of them aren't numbered? I thought all of them were numbered/lettered?

Anywho, there's a ADwD Sub Press (not numbered or lettered) on eBay with a BuyItNow of $475, that sounds cheap, no?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/A-Dance-with-Dragons-by-George-R-R-Martin-SIGNED-2-Vol-Hardcover-Subterranean-/251214108944?pt=US_Nonfiction_Book&hash=item3a7d871910

I can't afford it anyway, just trying to help you folks out.

How come some of them aren't numbered? I thought all of them were numbered/lettered?

Anywho, there's a ADwD Sub Press (not numbered or lettered) on eBay with a BuyItNow of $475, that sounds cheap, no?

http://www.ebay.com/...=item3a7d871910

I can't afford it anyway, just trying to help you folks out.

These are extra copies in case something happens or went wrong with the publishing process. They are then sold off and then make their way to eBay, Amazon, etc.

Archived