SoCal BWB

I'm doing well. May be moving back to LA and buying a place soon. Will have another BBQ or something then...

Otherwise we should plan to do something, and well in advance... last 2 events I tried to organize were pretty much duds since no one was really interested.

I'm doing well. May be moving back to LA and buying a place soon. Will have another BBQ or something then...

Otherwise we should plan to do something, and well in advance... last 2 events I tried to organize were pretty much duds since no one was really interested.

Yeah, Hesperia is as boony as it gets. :P:

I was driving to vegas about two weeks ago and noticed that around Victorville, there's this one exit (Main st?) that's always packed up .......... the area must be growing though. Did you guys bought a house up there?

Yeah, Hesperia is as boony as it gets. :P:

I was driving to vegas about two weeks ago and noticed that around Victorville, there's this one exit (Main st?) that's always packed up .......... the area must be growing though. Did you guys bought a house up there?

LOL.

Alright, anyone have any preferences? Obviously drinking is always nice, since I'm in Newport, peeps can come over to my place again because its cheaper than doing a bar.

You going to be here on the 21st Ztem? That'd be ideal I think. I got plans 27/28th. So, 22nd would work too, just can't get that wasted and stay up all night.

We can always head over to Balboa penninsula in Newport, there's a bunch of bars there. There's the spectrum in Irvine, yard house in costa mesa, and crap at the block of orange. If anyone has preferences, say so now. I'd assume Mya can't drink, so we may want to be sensitive to that.

Lets come up with something within the next 24 hours and I'll spam all the SoCal boarders.

The Norcal side is meeting on the 20th. Any of you would be welcome. Play your cards right and you can probably spend the weekend bunked up with Lodey - as long as you don't mind taking turns being each others bitches. :P

Edited to clarify - Lodey really doesn't have space.

The Norcal side is meeting on the 20th. Any of you would be welcome. Play your cards right and you can probably spend the weekend bunked up with Lodey - as long as you don't mind taking turns being each others bitches. :P

Edited to clarify - Lodey really doesn't have space.

Hey Kids...

I'm thinking the D&Bs at the block at Orange on Sunday. What do you all think?

Other options:

- Yardhouse at Costa Mesa (or Long Beach or Irvine)

- Hermosa Pier by the burned down Sharkees

- Anaheim Disney area

I think Sunday's probably better since Ztem didn't mention if Saturday is doable... plus Mya and Dub already have an excuse not to come on Sat. And Lev, grow some balls man, you can't take 3 hours to hang with your people?

Hey Kids...

I'm thinking the D&Bs at the block at Orange on Sunday. What do you all think?

Other options:

- Yardhouse at Costa Mesa (or Long Beach or Irvine)

- Hermosa Pier by the burned down Sharkees

- Anaheim Disney area

I think Sunday's probably better since Ztem didn't mention if Saturday is doable... plus Mya and Dub already have an excuse not to come on Sat. And Lev, grow some balls man, you can't take 3 hours to hang with your people?

Archived