179 replies to this topic

#1 Kim Dub Il

Kim Dub Il

Old School

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,586 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 01:22 PM

Im posting this here and would like to ask Ran to sticky it in GC since not everyone visits the BWB section nor is everyone a member of the BWB. This is an opportunity for the community to get all its photos up on a site that is being hosted by Inigima with no need to feel the need to join the BWB. Here is a copy of Inigima's original post.

Gallery link: http://asoiaf.guppysfilms.com

Everyone,

I am reactivating my old Rogues' Gallery in response to consistent, extended delays in the posting and modifying of new photos in the presently active gallery. In an effort to minimize the potential drama, I would prefer to leave it at that if others will permit it, and wish to stress that this is not open for debate. One can certainly submit photos to both galleries if so inclined.

The gallery is currently located at http://asoiaf.guppysfilms.com.

The rules will be the same as they were when I was previously administrating the Gallery:

1. Submit photos directly to me by email. You may use the same email address to contact me with any questions or to have a picture taken down; PMing me is fine too. (Or posting in this thread -- but the other methods will get my attention much faster.)
2. You may submit photos only on your own behalf -- no submitting photos for anyone else.
3. Comments, voting, etc. have been disabled to reduce drama and creepiness
4. No nudity or anything like it.
5. Photos of a reasonable size are preferred, both in terms of filesize and dimensions. Thumbnailed photos will be created, however.
6. For reasons of courtesy I will not fulfill requests to have me copy your photo from the gallery hosted on bwbfanclub.com. If you want your picture moved, it's not much more difficult to save it and re-email it.
7. If you send me a photo, I will post it! On the Internet! The Internet is a scary place full of fucking freakshows. Do not send me a photo if you are small and easily kidnapped. For practical purposes, let's say you must be at least 13 to send in a photo.
8. The seal is cute. Do not mock the seal.

That's all the rules I can remember offhand; should I remember any more or should they become necessary I will add them here, but as a general rule of thumb don't be a dick ought to more or less cover it. I will add pictures as soon after receiving them as I am able.

Hope to see you all submitting soon.

So get to submitting your photos people!

ETA: Submit your photos to this address: [email protected]

YW

Edited by Young Wolf, 23 May 2007 - 06:15 PM.

#2 babyraven

babyraven

Sellsword

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 04:58 PM

Im posting this here and would like to ask Ran to sticky it in GC since not everyone visits the BWB section nor is everyone a member of the BWB. This is an opportunity for the community to get all its photos up on a site that is being hosted by Inigima with no need to feel the need to join the BWB. Here is a copy of Inigima's original post.
So get to submitting your photos people!

YW

Might be a good plan to post the email address or where to find the email address -- maybe I'm blind (possible as I have a headache today) but I don't see it anywhere.

#3 Inigima

Inigima

I want your skulls

• Members
  • 22,453 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 06:29 PM

Thanks Dub. The email address is [email protected]; I thought I had put it in the post I made in BwB, but perhaps I'm mistaken. Either way, if you'd edit it into your OP, I'd appreciate it.

#4 Kim Dub Il

Kim Dub Il

Old School

• Members
  • 9,586 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 01:06 AM

Thanks Dub. The email address is [email protected]; I thought I had put it in the post I made in BwB, but perhaps I'm mistaken. Either way, if you'd edit it into your OP, I'd appreciate it.

Done.

YW

#5 Stego

Stego

Semi-Actualized

• Members
  • 15,137 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 03:46 PM

Ini, did you post that picture on purpose?

Trying to attract some cute college boys? Try Myspace.

Edited by Stego, 23 May 2007 - 03:46 PM.

#6 Bronn Stone

Bronn Stone

Master of the Cellars

• Members
  • 23,761 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 05:33 PM

I don't understand why a gallery purporting not to usurp the BwB is named for the BwB.

No thanks. I'll stick with the original official BwB Rogue's Gallery.

#7 Kim Dub Il

Kim Dub Il

Old School

• Members
  • 9,586 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 05:43 PM

I don't understand why a gallery purporting not to usurp the BwB is named for the BwB.

No thanks. I'll stick with the original official BwB Rogue's Gallery.

The gallery is for anyone who visits the board, think of it as a board gallery if you wish. If you have no desire to submit a photo to Ini's gallery dont do so...its not like we're holding a gun to your fucking head and demanding you pick sides here.

ETA: Also you are incorrect about your facts. The "original" Rogue's Gallery was in fact hosted by Ini. I fixed it for you though.

YW

Edited by Young Wolf, 23 May 2007 - 06:11 PM.

#8 Bronn Stone

Bronn Stone

Master of the Cellars

• Members
  • 23,761 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 06:12 PM

ETA: Also you are incorrect about your facts. The "original" Rogue's Gallery was in fact hosted by Ini.

Had I said "The original Rogue's Gallery" was hosted by the BwBfanclub site, I would be incorrect.

As I said "The original official BwB Rogue's Gallery" is hosted on the BwB fanclub site, I am not in fact incorrect.

#9 Inigima

Inigima

I want your skulls

• Members
  • 22,453 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 06:17 PM

In response to this concern, I have registered http://asoiaf.guppysfilms.com and deleted the bwb. subdomain. I would like to emphasize that the gallery I created has not been titled anything to do with the BwB since it reopened.

#10 Bronn Stone

Bronn Stone

Master of the Cellars

• Members
  • 23,761 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 06:21 PM

Thank you.

That allays the bulk of my concerns.

#11 Kim Dub Il

Kim Dub Il

Old School

• Members
  • 9,586 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 07:40 PM

Got a few submissions from the TTNE folks! Let's keep em coming!

YW

#12 Guest_OsRavan_*

Guest_OsRavan_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 May 2007 - 08:14 PM

why cant it be titled bwb? BWB is the fan group. If it is for the bwb then its bwb. Last I checked the bwb was an unoffical group.

#13 Quoth

Quoth

Internet Vagabond

• Members
  • 3,287 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 08:46 PM

Got a few submissions from the TTNE folks! Let's keep em coming!

YW

That was nice of ya, Dub. I'll be getting off my lazy buns to get a pic in today or tomorrow.

#14 Inigima

Inigima

I want your skulls

• Members
  • 22,453 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 11:37 PM

Yeah, Rhelle's right about that. Aggie's was the true original; I picked up the reins when he stopped comin' round here.

#15 mormont

mormont

Roja la sangre de mi corazón

• Board Moderators
  • 34,678 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 03:17 AM

[mod] If there are any further comments about the 'status' of this gallery, etc. could we please take them to PM? Thank you. [/mod]

#16 Stego

Stego

Semi-Actualized

• Members
  • 15,137 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 10:49 AM

Os, check again. It's been official for, oh, a few years now.

#17 zakalwe7

zakalwe7

Come into the Shade

• Members
  • 9,807 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 10:53 AM

nice going folks.

#18 Ebenstone

Ebenstone

I Am The Doom of Valyria

• Members
  • 1,009 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 12:22 PM

SO you all now get to check out the impressive visage that is the stone....and yes that is a pancake!

#19 Wade1066

Wade1066

Tumblewade

• Members
  • 962 posts

Posted 27 May 2007 - 11:52 PM

How can I download My Lady Ashalind's picture onto my computer?

#20 aghrivaine

aghrivaine

Council Member

• Members
  • 11,466 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 05:48 PM

The gallery is for anyone who visits the board, think of it as a board gallery if you wish. If you have no desire to submit a photo to Ini's gallery dont do so...its not like we're holding a gun to your fucking head and demanding you pick sides here.

ETA: Also you are incorrect about your facts. The "original" Rogue's Gallery was in fact hosted by Ini. I fixed it for you though.

YW

well, actually the very first most original Rogue's Gallery was hosted by me! :)
Edit: Ooops, I'm late to the party with that observation.

Anyway - nice to see some up to date pictures of folks. Good show, Ini!

Edited by aghrivaine, 31 May 2007 - 05:50 PM.

Reply to this topic