NFL III

Xray the Enforcer

Can anyone explain to me how Matt Hasselbeck can catch his own deflected pass, run three steps, get tackled, lose the football, and the call is fucking incomplete pass!? If that official is being paid any more than the coin he's flipping to make calls, he's being paid too much.

You still won. Cry me a river.

Isn't LoB a 49ers fan? They emphatically did not win. And division rival Seattle managed to pick up a win also.

What the hell happened in the Giants game? I gotta get me some TV up and running here.

Im assuming Stego is rexcepting my custom title bet for tonights game.

Stego:

If the Bears win your new custom title until wednesday 9/26/07 is:

Eddie Vedder had rex with my girlfriend.

Bear Down.

I already have a bet for title this week.

Isn't LoB a 49ers fan? They emphatically did not win. And division rival Seattle managed to pick up a win also.

Correct. Emphatically correct. Also correct. And all of it irrelevant. That was clearly a reception, followed by a tackle for a loss. Or a reception, followed by a tackle, followed by a fumble (I don't believe the latter to be true.)

Redskins....WTF?!!! :tantrum:

21 unanswered points in the second half and everytime they got the freakin' ball they run it and go three and out. Not until the last 5 minutes they start a passing game which is working but it's too god damn late!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Damn schizoid team.

1. Patrick Crayton went to the Reche Caldwell school of receiving.

2. Rex is horrible. HORRIBLE. I thought he was trying to touch the moon on one of his passes. That shit won't fly in high school.

3. That Bears defense is stupendous. But it's funny to see plays like Urlacher's sack where Briggs and others made the play and he got the glory. That's very indicative of Urlacher's history. I wonder what he will do without Briggs? We already know how bad he was without a nose tackle.

4. Romo seems like the real deal mentally and physically. I wonder where he'd be if he worked harder.

5. Madden is bloody retarded.

6. If the Patriots go undefeated this year I'm getting a Pats tattoo.

ETA: Looks like Berrian is an RC finishing school graduate as well.

Texans were very respectable against the Colts today, kept it within a touchdown despite not having Andre Johnson, Ahman Green, or Ron Dayne, not to mention their best returner Jacoby Jones, for all or most of the game. Poor clock management at the end and a couple of interceptions by Schaub made the difference.

Caliban, if Rex gets to come out and play in the second half, he better have been eating some Wheaties during the half otherwise he's going to make your bluster look really over the top, even for you, my friend. His numbers a great QB do not make right now. And I hate to say that since I am pulling for the guy.

Redskins....WTF?!!! :tantrum:

21 unanswered points in the second half and everytime they got the freakin' ball they run it and go three and out. Not until the last 5 minutes they start a passing game which is working but it's too god damn late!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Damn schizoid team.

Think we got a few more games like this one in our future, my friend. Still a team with a young QB looking for its identity. At some point, they're just going to have to suck it up and let go. Put the game in Campbell's hands. He doesn't disappoint when they do. They shot themselves in the foot with the run-run-pass three and outs of the entire second half.

Not to mention, I don't know what it is, whether it's still related to the curse of Antonio Pierce or what, but as bad as the Giants defense is...they always seem to own us. Only part I don't like is there's a bye next week, so we're all stuck with two weeks to stew on this. At the least, hopefully it gives 'em a chance to get this reshuffled O-line figured out and tweak strategy. I'm interested to see what team comes out of the bye week.

Archived