Edinburgh!

Anubiel

The BwB drinks? I am shocked!

[for the record: I do remember Pubs in Edinburgh. How could I forget meeting Needle of the Hawt Kilt, trying to understand drunk Glaswegian or witnessing how Sean explained what a furry was to a random curious bystander ;) ]

I did?

Was I slightly under the influence of alcohol?

Bah, wish I could come up and join the fun!! :cry:

Well, I remember the Pig Mask, and a girl walking up to the BwB lot asking you, 'excuse me, but why do you wear a pig mask'. And the next thing I remember is the sentence 'Do you know what a Furry is.'

Shame! Make it up to Edinburgh! We can have our own private ceilidh with flinging folks across the room!

I think at this point I have to make it, no matter whether the boss sees the necessity or not :)

Edited to add: Yer avatar is TEH HAT, it is known.

Damn, I'm nightshift the Friday and Saturday. I've no holidays left but I *might* be able to get the time off if I work 16 hours worth of overtime in the next month or swap a shift with someone on another team. *crosses fingers*

Right... So everyone in favour of Saturday the 10th?

Now.. Where to stuff my travel companions while this is going on.. hmm.. Are there oubliettes anywhere in Edinburgh?

Bring em along - we likes n00bs :devil:

Maybe the Edinburgh Dungeon has an Oubliette stocked away somewhere in the back? I can't recall I've seen one, but there are plenty of dark corners, bars to tie people to or other nice stuff. They also used to have an exhibition on torture devices, maybe one of the iron maidens is free on Saturday nights? ;)

Also, I am really nice. I just get carried away with creative evilness sometimes. It is known.

Ah... I've suggested it. They have no interest in coming along. Their loss!

I agree. :thumbsup:

You'll have to settle for me, I am pretty sure I'm n00b enough :lol:

It says so right there in the name. A-n00b-iel. :P

Anyway, how many people are definite for this pissup event? Anyone else thinking of booking a hostel? We can get a four- or six-bed in one of the usual places if we move fast...

I see you niamh - want to go on the ferry with the car ? Maybe that's a shit idea- E100 from Dublin return - on the skanky ryanair .

No 2 days off in a row, ever. Not a hope, not that I don't want to

Archived