Edinburgh!

Anubiel

Nearly definite for this now - my mum has pretty much said that they can have the kids :) I'll probably try to stay in their flat or even my old one as it will be empty by then - depending on which one then I can maybe put one or two people up if you have sleeping bags... or if I'm super organised then I could bring some spare bedding with me... Anyway I'm far too skint to pay for a hostel and I'm happy to save at least some of you the extra expense :)

Ser MelT - please come, it would be great to finally meet face to face :D and Mo - no more excuses - you must be there :love:

OK - I am a definate , Wert will mind the kiddies ( he's so great and stuff ). I will either fly, or I am thinking of driving the van over. I could kip in the back if I can find a place to park it up.

Ten, Mo and me makes three ... bubble bubble toil and Trouble ...

Tee hee :devil:

OK - I am a definate , Wert will mind the kiddies ( he's so great and stuff ). I will either fly, or I am thinking of driving the van over. I could kip in the back if I can find a place to park it up.

Parking in Edinburgh is a bit tricky. In the same sense that Edinburgh is a bit hilly. ;)

The only thing that could make this news better was if all of you were coming. You need to come over sometime with the family. I have spare beds for all, after all... even kiddie size ones. :)

Parking in Edinburgh is a bit tricky. In the same sense that Edinburgh is a bit hilly. ;)

Parking is tricky but there is free parking by my / my mum and dad's flats so provided you could make your way there you'd be sorted :) Also you wouldn't need to sleep in the van... unless you really wanted to that is :P

Archived