Limited Edition Prints

Ran

Thanks guy we worked hard to make these as perfect as possible..the faster we get these to sell the sooner we can move on to newer one.

I would so love to see some other characters.

Of course.

Jon, more of sansa, Robb, Jaime, Bran, Sandor....oh the list goes on...

Gonna look great on my wall(s)

Keep up the great work. I love Komarcks art

I ordered one of each. The Eddard Stark one is simply amazing, and is one of the scenes I had hoped for to be depicted in such an art print :smoking: I hope they arrive soon :D

Sign me up for the next set, featuring Janos Slynt in action pose and the Myrish Swamp in action!

Thanks for posting this up for us Ran, I really appreciate it :)

Thank you all for your support my friends, yep, we mean to spoil you guys rotten ;) You know how us Dabels are, lol :)

Stego, you got the first post, man you're fast, how are you doing?

Well, there's 500 of each ... so I'd say 500 of each will no doubt guarantee it. ;)

I've seen the layouts for the next two that are being considered. People will not be disappointed.

When can we reasonably start bugging you for spoilers without getting kicked off the site? I am very curious about these. Interestingly, I have been collecting the AGoT collectible card game, and the artists of these prints made some of the best art for that game as well, so what a great choice!

Archived