AGOT MAFIA 47

House Targaryen

I was considering starting off with some RP, but the intro is rather lame...

Even if you ruled out RP, there are plenty of other ways to get yourself into trouble.

Why don't you reference a bunch of random players in one post? Or perhaps try using wildly inconsistent genders when referring to someone? Or even post some thoughts to the mods on thread implicating yourself as FM. Just because you don't want to RP is no excuse for not making yourself highly suspicious. :P

House Lake eh? Cool beans.

I see you all have already gotten down to business, good. I think Sunglass is from one of the two killing groups, they seem overconfident in their own abilities and lack of weakling-uhhh...-ness.

ETA- How does House Lake have no blue in their sigil?

Since Ambrose wants to do something as silly as go to night - NIGHT! then I have no problem sending him on his way.

What do you think Caron, Jast and Sunglass?

*oh crap - should I have named all of my masters in one post? Nah - it's too obvious to be a symp clue. No one will notice it and certainly no one would use it lynch me. I'm safe as a kitten. Wait ... did I just say all of this out loud?*

:stunned:

Since Ambrose wants to do something as silly as go to night - NIGHT! then I have no problem sending him on his way.

*oh crap - should I have named all of my masters in one post? Nah - it's too obvious to be a symp clue. No one will notice it and certainly no one would use it lynch me. I'm safe as a kitten. Wait ... did I just say all of this out loud?*

Prester is evil. That wasn't hard.

More like safe as a bull, goat, red thingy...Prester!, hah!

Fools! This is obviously a clever attempt to distract us from his real master Ambrose!

:rofl:

Pretty young woman looked through a window of your room. "Hi all! I am Genna Frey, Tywin's sister. I am so sorry Tywin was that rude to you, but we are desperate. Our lord father was a waste, sincerely speaking, and he almost ruined the house. Tywin has to work very hard to restore it up to glory of old times. Please help him... and me...

It is day 1.

16 players remain: Ambrose, Caron, Elesham, Hasty, Inchfield, Jast, Lake, Lefford, Norcross, Oakheart, Prester, Sarsfield, Sunglass, Uller, Upcliff, Wynch.

9 votes are needed for a conviction or 8 to go to night.

night: 1 vote (Ambrose)

Ambrose: 2 vote (Prester, Jast)

Prester: 2 vote (Uller, Lake)

11 players have not voted: Caron, Elesham, Hasty, Inchfield, Lefford, Norcross, Oakheart, Sarsfield, Sunglass, Upcliff, Wynch.

Pretty young woman looked through a window of your room. "Hi all! I am Genna Frey, Tywin's sister. I am so sorry Tywin was that rude to you, but we are desperate. Our lord father was a waste, sincerely speaking, and he almost ruined the house. Tywin has to work very hard to restore it up to glory of old times. Please help him... and me...

Is that an attempt to make the setting more enticing or is someone co-moding with Malc?

Hey guys, just checking in for now. Not much to say until more people show up or I'm directly accused of something...

Oh also, there's a code in this post. Can you spot it? ;)

I directly accuse you of not trying hard enough Sarsfield, and of laid back, wait-to-see-what-happens, reactive FMish play-style. Oh, and I hate codes.

Archived