Galway Eurocommie Meet 25-27 April!

Werthead

Hey at least you didn't want to bring her for meat. Which Peadar might, to see might she taste of chicken even though she's not a chicken.

:lol: I wouldn't quite let myself be masticated to make it to Galway.

No, I limit my evil plots to abduction. Well, and plying her with booze, of course...

Just reviewing the days people said they'll be around.

Tenalpia...Thurs to Monday

Malt...Thurs to Sun

Sean + Chaldanya...Fri + Sat or Sat only (not sure does that involve staying Sat night).

Padraig...Thurs to Sun or Mon

Peadar...Fri to Sun (staying with friends)

Just reviewing the days people said they'll be around.

Tenalpia...Thurs to Monday

Malt...Thurs to Sun

Sean + Chaldanya...Fri + Sat or Sat only (not sure does that involve staying Sat night).

Padraig...Thurs to Sun or Mon

Peadar...Fri to Sun (staying with friends)

Put me down as Fuck if I know

Ha, I get my final exam results (I have two exam periods this term, hence the London meet post) on April 24th - looks much better now for Galway (provided I don't fail AND the evil dorm hasn't stolen more money from me for broken windows/fridges/whatevers by then) :)

Ha, I get my final exam results (I have two exam periods this term, hence the London meet post) on April 24th - looks much better now for Galway (provided I don't fail AND the evil dorm hasn't stolen more money from me for broken windows/fridges/whatevers by then) :)

I like your avatar. Come to Galway and there'll be plenty of us to "wreck your head" for you!

Archived