Mafia Game 48- It's over

House Dondarrion

The first thing you came to mind was not finding the baddies? Shock! Horror! Greyjoy!

The chances of finding a baddie without any evidence to go by (when I wrote the post there was no other posts) is rather slim, so I decided to add to the amount of useless crap everyone has to reread later on.

However, given the present evidence, you look rather bloodthirsty... Then again, not everyone has posted yet, so guess I shouldn't be too hasty to judge.

Random vote it is. Martell!

Frey, as previously stated, I have never watched Lost, so no. I was thinknig snakes on a plane, since the first post said something about it, but it didn't quite make sense.

It is day 1.

17 players remain: Arryn, Baratheon, Blackwood, Bolton, Crakehall, Dayne, Frey, Greyjoy, Lannister, Manderly, Martell, Reed, Stark, Swann, Tully, Tyrell, Westerling.

9 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

1 vote for Crakehall (Frey)

1 vote for Tyrell (Blackwood)

1 vote for Martell (Greyjoy)

1 vote for Greyjoy (Reed)

13 players have not voted: Arryn, Baratheon, Bolton, Crakehall, Dayne, Lannister, Manderly, Martell, Stark, Swann, Tully, Tyrell, Westerling.

Flashback:

A pretty woman is laying on a tropical beach. She is reading a book, while the sun is shining on her back. The top of her bikini is laying next to the divan on which she's relaxing. It appears that someone is calling her, for she's laying the book aside. She is standing up. Unfortunatly, the viewer isn't able to catch a glimpse of her beautiful breasts, before the camera(?) is swinging to the man at the other side of the beach. He is waving with his right hand, but since the sun is shining directly behind him, the viewer is only able to see his dark silhouette. The women is just starting to move into his direction, when a big white direwolve is appearing on his eft side. The man's attention is still directed towards the woman, perhaps because of her beautiful breasts, perhaps because of the two dwarfs that are playing underwater ping-pong behind her, perhaps because of something completely different which might be revealed later in the story. Anyway, important is the direwolf, because he is attacking the man right in this moment, and with his big white teeth he is tearing the throat of the man - is he black? - into pieces. The woman is starting to scream, and her cries are beginning to fade away, as the flashback is finally ending......

:stunned:

Stark

how would you know wat Dharma people look like Frey?

I just know what it says in my survival manual. Look it says it right here between the part where they say our seat cushions can be used as a floatation device and where they explain that our seats and trays need to be in a upright position before crashing into the ocean.

Read it for yourself - I'm gonna go catch some sun.

Hey all, just checking in. Don't have much time now because I have to make lunch/dinner/breakfast.

Tully is confusing me...

Did the mods choose the ugliest avs to make a point? Ugh, we have some terrible ones. Particularly Crakehall, I would be happy if I never saw that av again.

It is day 1.

17 players remain: Arryn, Baratheon, Blackwood, Bolton, Crakehall, Dayne, Frey, Greyjoy, Lannister, Manderly, Martell, Reed, Stark, Swann, Tully, Tyrell, Westerling.

9 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

2 votes for Crakehall (Frey, Baratheon)

1 vote for Stark (Tully)

1 vote for Martell (Greyjoy)

1 vote for Greyjoy (Reed)

1 vote for Tyrell (Blackwood)

1 vote for Frey (Bolton)

10 players have not voted: Arryn, Crakehall, Dayne, Lannister, Manderly, Martell, Stark, Swann, Tyrell, Westerling.

Did the mods choose the ugliest avs to make a point? Ugh, we have some terrible ones. Particularly Crakehall, I would be happy if I never saw that av again.

I'm actually very happy with the avatars the mods chose. We've had worse. And at least there won't be Caron and Ambrose running around.

Role update:

Arryn - the narcistic beau

Baratheon - the Danish cook

Blackwood - the clueless housewive

Bolton - the inconvenient sceptic

Crakehall - the lonsesome wolf, uhm, boar

Frey - the sniveller

Greyjoy - the disenchanted do-gooder

Reed- the lucky devil

Tully - the mysterious eccentric

Tyrell - the pragmatic bon vivant

I'm actually very happy with the avatars the mods chose. We've had worse. And at least there won't be Caron and Ambrose running around.

Thank you Arryn.

Your cash is in an envelope around back. ;)

Archived