BWB Burns Night

needle

Erm sorry to interrupt the heavy petting... :P ...but I should be able to make it! Sounds like a goodun - I'll need to borrow some floor space off someone though as somehow I can't see myself being all that keen to get the last train home!

erm yeah, Sorry, ZOLLO here. Not Lyanna. Bloody auto log in.

Barring a new ice age I'll be there. 180 euros for a round-trip via Stansted (Easyjet :P) isn't bad. Whether I'll make it back remains to be seen. :P

Be careful with the cheap-flight companies like EasyCrash and RyanDare. My sister got caught up with the flight cancellation thing in Hamburg and ended up £150 out of pocket. They cut things close to the bone and if it all goes pearshape it's the customer who pays.

I already asked my boss, and I would be allowed to take a day or two off as all of my colleagues are back from holidays, so it shouldn't be a problem to catch a cheap flight any time around. I won't share the concern about Ryanair as I wouldn't leave the house to see the wide world if I did, and although I might be doing everybody a favour like that, it's just boring for me. But I'll humbly accept rebukes for being selfish and too trusting. And Goddess bless Youth Hostels for a cheap bed if you don't dare to bother nice people for a place to stay.

The posts are clearly.. well, interesting. Of course the stupid newbie with the dictionary-gaelic name doesn't get all the why's, but ... interesting. :)

Archived