You have two cows

Rakehell

Meyer: You have two cows. One sparkles in the sunlight and the other is a pedo were-cow.

Veronica Roth: You have two cows. One is of the "Lactation" faction, so it gives milk and cannot eat grass. The other is in the "Turf" faction so it eats grass but cannot provide milk. Why? Because cows can't POSSIBLY do both. That'd be silly and unrealistic.

derrida: you 'have' two cows cows/cows but you are unreasonably perplexed that you are unable to communicate this simple proposition.

foucault: two bovine functions are apprehended within the micropolitics of your institutional animal husbandry knowledge.

baudrillard: you are more attached to hyperreal cows on television than real ones in your yard.

adorno: there can be no cows after auschwitz.

Dune

You have two cows. He who controls the cows controls the Universe.

Beat me to it.

Dunk & Egg

You have two cows. One is killed and you get involved in a trial by combat to have justice. The other cow mysteriously disappears. (Bloodraven is laughing at you)

Hunter S. Thompson

You have 2 cows. People will tell you that you deserve this, to arrive at this way-station of half-life overseen by bovine watchdogs who consider you of little interest and less worth, but what have people ever known? People also think cows are boring, but having spent enough time with these two, I can tell you that they're metaphysical beings. Just yesterday, one of them looked wistfully at a passing semi, and I'm sure he was contemplating a alternate ending to the day's festivities, which in spite of appearances will end up with me shooting out the lights of an abandoned pick-up while the cows sadly comment on the future of humankind. What wakes me up in a cold sweat was trying to figure out which of us he imoogined greasing the skids of that semi, and which one would be better for the planet. I still don't know, but I will alert the necessaries the moment I do.

Peadar O' Guilin:

You have two cowbeasts, they have to hunt and eat other domesticated animals to survive. One of them is smart but cowardly, the other one can't moo properly.

Daniel Abraham:

You have two cows. One burned down the other cow's barn but is still convinced they should be in love with each other. The other fends off the unwelcome advances by inventing modern banking.

Brandon Sanderson:

You have two cows. They both want to tell you all about the really cool magic system they've just invented.

Ken Grimwood's Replay:

You have two cows over and over again, although they get shorter each time.

Hugh Howey's Wool

You have two cows. One of them wants to go outside even though everyone know there's nothing beyond the barn.

Ernest Cline's Ready Player One:

You're really nostalgic about the time when everyone had two cows even though you're too young to remember it.

China Mieville's The City and the City

You have two cows. They're convinced they live on different farms even though they're both in the same barn.

Archived