Poll: ARYA STARK

Smoldering Hound

1. Skye Bennett

2. Saoirse Ronan

3. Ivana Baquero

4. Conchita Campbell

Please don't take:

1. Ryan Newman (she doesn't fit at all into my picture of Arya! Or can anyone imagine Arya in this picture?

2. Christina Robinson (her face isn't long enough for our sweet Arya ;))

3. Jodelle Ferland (she's rather Sansa don't you think?)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Lina Leandersson - She was great in the "Let the Right One In". For those of you who haven't seen the movie do so and you will see that she would be perfect as Arya. She is definitely my nr 1 contender for the role.

• 2 weeks later...
Lina Leandersson - She was great in the "Let the Right One In". For those of you who haven't seen the movie do so and you will see that she would be perfect as Arya. She is definitely my nr 1 contender for the role.

She's 14 years old (and looks 14), too old for Arya. She was great in "let the right one in"- loved that film and it's twist on vampires, but does she speak english? Can she do a British accent? These are the things the casting directors will be looking for.

She's 14 years old (and looks 14), too old for Arya. She was great in "let the right one in"- loved that film and it's twist on vampires, but does she speak english? Can she do a British accent? These are the things the casting directors will be looking for.

Don't know how good her English is but I'm certain she can speak English. Here in Sweden we start to study English early, she can at least make a conversation. Her age is a problem, but wasn't they aging Arya up to about 13-14?

Don't know how good her English is but I'm certain she can speak English. Here in Sweden we start to study English early, she can at least make a conversation. Her age is a problem, but wasn't they aging Arya up to about 13-14?

Yeah, but it helps if her accent is somewhat similar to her "family" in the series. If she has Swedish accented English while her parents and siblings have a Scottish or British accent it will break the continuity... Probaby why the producers were wary of having American actors too, other than Dinklage.

I think they were going to make Arya 11 or 12.

But otherwise I do love this actress.

Archived