463 replies to this topic

#461 Rhaenys_Targaryen

Rhaenys_Targaryen

Council Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,719 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 03:28 PM

Anyone know why the Purple Wedding Wiki can't be opened properly? Several of my friends are trying to open it to read into the scene that was just aired but they can't, it just blanks.

Opens just fine with me. Perhaps too many people were trying to open the page at once, the "symptoms" you describe can be caused by that. Unfortunately, all your friends can do in such a case is try again later.

#462 KCenturion

KCenturion

Hedge Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 04:16 PM

Can Prince Daemon Targaryen be changed to the only Daemon Targaryen now? With the new excerpt, the first Daemon Targaryen is now Daemion Targaryen. I tried to do it but it was going to making me delete Daemion even though his name has been changed.

#463 Rhaenys_Targaryen

Rhaenys_Targaryen

Council Member

• Members
  • 2,719 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 04:23 PM

Can Prince Daemon Targaryen be changed to the only Daemon Targaryen now? With the new excerpt, the first Daemon Targaryen is now Daemion Targaryen. I tried to do it but it was going to making me delete Daemion even though his name has been changed.

I deleted the redirect page (which was most likely why the wiki saw it as deleting Daemion), and replaced Daemon Targaryen (husband of Rhaenyra) with Daemon Targaryen. Should work fine now, though perhaps we should check all the pages that refer to Prince Daemon to be sure that went well as well.

#464 Ran

Ran

King o' the Board

• Administrators
  • 30,616 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 04:43 PM

Don't know if it's been noted here, but need to change all instances of Durrendon to Durrandon.