Dreams

Seventh Pup

Love your dreams Drawk. I have go back and check on your status as a lucid dreamer.

=-=-=

Dreaming the Psychogenic Fugue

I am laying down on my bed just as the moment before, only now, There is a forest. As my eyes fall, I am plunged into another world. there is a fence by the trees, keeping the wilderness out, only there is a hole, I watch the opening, and I know, I understand something is coming, A creature. And as this thought emerges, a coyote appears. He stares into my eyes. He approaches me, so calm and quiet. I can hear the stillness. The outside kind of stillness, an eternal din, muffled by the night. Then he is there, In my bed. He is so content, so happy in my lap. I am talking to him, only we aren’t speaking. Now we are the same, I have become the coyote on the bed. Just for a moment. Suddenly his head jolts upright and his nostrils flare as he breathes out heavily. I can smell him in a deep inhale. I feel the bed shake as he runs away.

A moment later a wolf appears. This wolf is female, and she is beautiful. She comes to sit next to me. I understand I can no longer be friends with the coyote, it is not wise. The wolf’s head and neck stretch out and she for a moment becomes human and wolf simultaneously. And then I awaken. Quite suddenly my senses return, I had been dreaming. But this is how it always is. You shake your head a bit as traces of the dream whisper fading images into your eyes, and fleeting feelings drain down into darkness. You forget the feeling of those animals, them breathing next to you, being them. A thing you have never done in your waking physical reality, and could have no knowledge of.

This reminds me of a line from Cisco's The Great Lover:

"She is turning into a coyote, though her appearance doesn't change."

• 2 weeks later...

I have a lot of strange dreams, mostly a combination of fantasy and reality.. why, the other night I dreamt Tywin Lannister was giving me driving lessons (I had a driving lesson the next morning) and Tyrion was helping out too and making his usual witty remarks :P but the most common element in my dreams is trains. I dream about trains quite often, normally I'm just sat on a train going somewhere (often familiar places I go to in real life, I take the train every day to university). Thing is I never reach my destination in my dreams, it makes me wonder if that symbolises my real life.. in reality I'm on a path to my dream career but I've not really reached my destination yet. It's hard but I'm not far yet.

I dream of exam results sometimes, some good results, some bad, usually it's a mix of both irl. And sometimes I have operations or get shot/stabbed, it's very painful but ironically it's never happened irl, never broken a bone or anything.

I sometimes have vivid dreams that leave feelings inside of me. Last night I dreamt of an old friend I fell out with several years ago, well actually I stopped talking to him 'cause he got me into big trouble, I forgave him a year later and we talked once but I stopped talking to him in the end, not worth it. I don't feel anything for him but in the dream I was happy to see him and he told me he'd never stopped loving me which is weird because we were just friends in real life but he did hint he liked me but I wasn't sure.

And another was a really gruesome dream involving me getting married to a guy I really loved, but one day he went out to a block of flats for some reason. I wanted to go up the lift with him but I was told to wait downstairs, he went up with two ladies, both of Eastern European origin I think, one named Sophie/Sophia and both blonde. The main lady said 'Sophie/Sophia, you have to stand here' (with my husband and her, there was room only for 3) and I reluctantly agreed and let them go. I was sad and sat down on a bench but the sadness went away and I thought oh well I'll see him in a bit anyway. I waited a while, I heard nothing and started getting worried and suddenly got a really horrid feeling inside me but didn't want to think it. I went to where the lift was, some police appeared and the dread inside of me grew. The lift finally opened, I didn't look inside but I knew 100% what had happened, the girls had chopped my husband to pieces and his body was spattered all over the walls. I was absolutely horrified and devastated by what happened and I woke up shocked and the feeling took a while to leave and left me depressed for a while.

• 3 weeks later...

I think i had a dream with disturbing psychological meanings: my little cousin (i lived at my uncle's because my parents are deceased for 15 years) bought two toys a red one and a white one, it turns out that if you spill semen on one it would come alive (i knew that instinctively in the dream).anyway somehow the red one comes alive one day and start making horrible threats at me, i kept this a secret, until one day when it was lying on the balcony i grabbed it and threw it from it and to me it appeared dead ( the toy had the appearance of a large" behelit" an item in the manga "berserk" but in the dream it also had legs and arms) so when i threw it my little cousin comes crying to my uncle who begins yelling at me for doing so. I try to defend myself and i tell him that this was the " seed of evil" he yells at me even more severely so i tell him that i'm not talking about your son to which he replies with a terrible look on his face by telling me the threats it has been also making on him the whole time but he kept it also a secret( this suggests that the whole household experienced the same thing). I wake up

• 4 weeks later...

I had the weirdest dream last night. It took reality and just stepped it up a little bit. I have major ADD, and have always just referred to myself as "scatter brained" and a bit "forgetful"

In the dream both were extreme cases and I could feel myself just barely tethered to reality. I knew I had problems, but sometimes I was like an innocent child about it all (no worries at all) and other times I felt concern over my lapses. I could feel the difference very clearly.

My mother (but it was really one of (or a combination of?) my aunts was chastising me for my poor memory and said with so much condensation "You know what you are like" and I felt so ashamed. I was about to tell her I kept things written in this little note book I carried so I wouldn't forget them, turned to the page with the phone number of my aunt and there was only 4 numbers written down. I felt so ashamed. (I secretly suspect it was not meant to be a mother or aunt that said that :( )

Then I was with my aunt and cousins and they put food color in their water (like people do with Mio) and I lost complete grasp of reality and became somewhat paranoid. I was looking at how the food color was mixing in the water, so weird and knew they were trying to trick me. And my cousin's teeth turned green for the food dye. (see! I knew it was bad!) I refused to drink it and wouldn't take my meds.

Then we were at someone's work place and I got some water out of this weird container (similar to the stand used to hold my punching bag). It was super cold and awesome. Then someone told me it was there to cool the wires but I didn't care as I needed to take my meds but was already feeling rather rational. (ok, how rational is it to drink a cup of water when you can see a wire in it? :lol: )

Woke up feeling so weird, and unsure of myself (and just a little paranoid)

I think I cling on to the past too hard in mine... I dream of people I knew in my past quite often these days and waking up leaves me with a slightly empty feeling...

:Agree: for this very reason I haven't been dating guys. A few too many bad memories have been uprooted and I keep feeling like a helpless child, alone and defenceless.

Now, I know its not fair to others, especially since they haven't done anything wrong. Though as of right now, I'm too scared to care.

:agree: for this very reason I haven't been dating guys. A few too many bad memories have been uprooted and I keep feeling like a helpless child, alone and defenceless.

Now, I know its not fair to others, especially since they haven't done anything wrong. Though as of right now, I'm too scared to care.

Awwwww... :grouphug:

Mine aren't bad, per se. The people I dream of were good usually, I guess I feel regret for drifting away from them irl. One of them I fell out with and it was never the same between us again, one got real busy with school but we sort of drifted away after that. The third... really wasn't a friend, this is weird but when I was like 13, a guy in my class played a prank, telling me a friend of his (who didn't attend our school) liked me a lot, I even got phone calls from the guy, supposedly :shocked: I still think it was a prank though. Anyway all I know of him is his name and that he's incredibly smart lol from what I've heard

• 3 weeks later...

another weird dream:

first off, I was like 20 yrs old (which is rather nice :P ). I had dated this young man from Iran a few times and really liked him a lot, but he went away for quite a while. I then met another young man, also from Iran and we agreed to a date, to meet at a baseball game, and shared one kiss.

I am riding my bike home, giving friend a ride on the back and it is much harder to pedal than it should be. I look and realize it is because my front tire is really small, not so much a tire, but a wheel from a chair :lol:

I get to the baseball game first and am just finding my seat when man#1 shows up with his family (father, brother, uncle). We see each other and WOW, no doubt we are in love. We are holding hands, facing each other and about to kiss when man#2 shows up and yells "Get your hands off my fiance" We are shocked. I reply that I am not his fiance, that we never even had a date. He says "But you kissed me" I try to explain that in America a kiss just means I like them, not a promise of anything more. then I try to explain how I knew man#1 before and now that he is back, I want to be with him. I apologize, but it does no good. He insists I will marry him and makes threats against the life of #1 and his family

man#1 and his family know man#2. he is part of the new government (#1's family was part of the old government). They start making plans to go into hiding and I agree to go with them.

[weird intermission: kids playing classical music and clowns for a half time show...I know there is no half time during baseball :lol: ]

they gather up all their electronics (why are they all plugged in at a game?) and we get on a train. #1's picture is on the news and he is described as wanted criminal, so he is hiding. I am sitting with his father and uncle and there are 3 women sitting across from us, talking to us when out of the blue the say (only read if you don't mind adult content)

"how do you control their dicks at night time? this is how we control them" and they are now naked. Their pubic hairs are shaved/waxed and their vaginas are sown shut. (WTF? really?)

[intermission 2, dinner break] I follow a bunch of kids to a store to get some food, but they are only picking up candy ( :lol: I know, right) and #1 has dyed his hair yellow :eek:

Then my brother is on the news, begging me to give myself up. I go to meet/confront him. I am yelling at him, when I wake up.

(as for reality, I once had a brief fling with a guy from Saudi Arabia, but that is as close as I get)

moral of the story: make sure a kiss isn't a marriage pledge before kissing :lol:

So how does the incubus encounter take place, even when the dreamer does not have a previous understanding that these things are even possible? Taboo is a big part of visionary consciousness, but cultural influence is not the only influence. In my opinion, the cross-cultural nature of sexual incubi points toward a neurobiological constant, an ancestral legacy.[v] Medical folklorist David Hufford suggests that not only are these extraordinary events normal, but “better knowledge of each [event] strengthens that belief rather than weakening it (e.g., learning that others have had virtually the same experience; information regarding possible physiological triggers is irrelevant to the assessment of the reality of the experience).”[vi] It’s simply a natural part of being human, but of course like all visionary experiences they can reflect our health and dis-ease as well as our relationship to the unknowable.

A dream I had about my grandma comes to mind, this was years ago, shortly after she died I think, not sure. I was in a place similar to Dubai and there was a lot of construction going on (I think) and I may have been with my family. My grandma was in a palace on the top floor of a really high building, it was made entirely out of gold and she was a Queen in that palace, I didn't recognise her at first (and she didn't recognise me either) but I realised it was her eventually.

I'm hoping that's a good sign. In my religion, we believe that heaven has a lot of different levels, each level being better than the last, depending on how you were in the world and how you performed your religious duties and how kind you were and so on. And the highest level is a very special level reserved for the pious people of the world. My grandma was very religious and pious and had a heart of gold. I sincerely hope she attained that highest level. Also, there is a certain time of year (from 15 days before Ramadan to end of Ramadan) where if a person dies, they go straight to heaven. I'm not sure exactly what the criteria is or if you go without reckoning but it's something of the sort. And she died within the 15 days before Ramadan so there's that too.

I have constant vivid dreams. Nightly. Always have. My body over produces the hormone that paralyzes you when you're asleep, so I get sleep paralysis which results in some really weird ass shit. It also makes getting up when my alarm goes off literally impossible sometimes, but that's another issue altogether.

Most of the time I'm not myself in dreams. I'm someone else entirely and I have a whole life and goals and story and everything. those are always trippy to wake from b/c for a minute I'm like wait, what? who am I?

But the ones where I'm me are even weirder sometimes. B/c they are usually extremely fucked up.

Last night for example: My family got together for a holiday dinner thing. Half the people in my family aren't people I actually know I made them up for the dream. we all ate. everyone else was fine. I started throwing up. and throwing up. andddd throwing up. and no one cared. THEN and this is where I'm like "wow my subconscious is fucked up" I threw up an ACTUAL LIVE BIRD. it was all covered in red goop from inside me and I hurled it out and It looked at me, cawed, and flew away. and still no one cared. THEN I threw up a spider. and I don't mean a small spider I mean an enormous tarantula also covered in red goop. I picked it up took it to my mom and my fiancé and said HERE see this? are you concerned yet? then my alarm went off and I had to have my fiancé help me stand up b./c I was still paralyzed.

I am kind of the queen of weird ass dreams honestly. so no nothing weird about waking up weird from a dream. and it's usually the ones where I'm me that get me the most. so of course the one about your boyfriend got to you. When I woke up I was like WHY DIDNT YOU CARE I WAS THROWING UP LIVE ANIMALS and my fiancé just stared at me lol.

Last night I was turned into a Zombie.

Of all the OMG!! Zombie Apocalypse!! Dreams I've had, I've survived. Mostly, barely by the skin of my teeth. But it's the first time I was turned.

I came out of the cinema after sitting through a long YA type movie. I had that weird time warp sensation. That sometimes happens when you leave a dark theatre and step in to a brightly sunlit foyer. So it took me a moment to focus on the bedlam that I had walked out to. I think the fact that it took me a while to make sense of people running and screaming. Trip over things and each other. A bloody body laying a few steps a head of me. Was probably the beginning of my downfall.

Someone slammed in to me and knocked me to the ground. The man kept running as got back up off the ground. My hands feel warm and wet. Bloody. I look at them confused. Did I cut myself? Then something slams into me from behind. Arms wrapped around me, crushing me. Then Teeth searing into my shoulder. Then something else hit us and we were all on the ground. I was struggling and kicking, punching and screaming. Then I was free and running.

My shoulder throbbed, ached and burned. A wave of nausea swept over me. I turned and ran into the near by ladies bathroom. Threw my guts up. And went to the mirror to survey the damage. I had a vague idea that I could get some paper towels and water and just fix it. It would be alright.

I started getting heat and chills in quick successive waves down my spine and through my joints. My eyes felt too big and hot for my head.

I still wasn't sure what was going on. In shock I guess.

I get to the mirror and my shoulder looks ravaged. Jagged flaps of stark white skin hanging over messy bloody meat. For the first time I notice the deep gouges scratched across my chest. I see them and they only then start to hurt. And I start to feel faint. My mouth is dry and I realise I'm panting. And then I see her. Reflected in the mirror. Just standing there. Inside a toilet stall. Staring vaguely like she was looking through the mirror not at it.

It all clicked. I knew immediately what she was. What was happening. What I was going to be.

I walked carefully toward the woman. She didn't move. Didn't register me at all.

Keys in hand I reached up and swung the door of the stall closed. I stuck my key into the plastic groove of the lock and after a few goes, got the door to lock.

By this time I could barely see. My head felt like there was a giant heart beating lava through my skull.

I made my way to the very end stall. Furthest away from the bathroom entrance. And I locked myself in.

I pulled out my phone and with a lot of effort. I typed a message to my husband. "I've been bitten. I locked myself away. Get the boys from school and leave the city."

Then I sat down and rested my beating head on the wall. And things went grey for a little while.

Then I was floating above the roads watching my husband speeding along on his motorbike with our two boys. Weaving past people, cars, zombies. Off roads, on pavement or dirt. He went where ever there wasn't an obstruction. He never slowed down.

I was so angry with him. I thought he was being reckless with my sons lives. How would they be safe on a bike.

But he made it through. He got out of the city and on to open road. Some how avoiding the stops and blockades that had just started being set up.

I watched them for weeks. I watched them survive and I saw the world in anarchy.

Then I heard this strange pop sound and all of a sudden I was back in my body. I was still in the toilet stall but now the door was open and a tall figure stood in the doorway. There was a whiny screaming inside my mind I couldn't think or see properly.

A bang and a dull force hit my body and torn my flesh. I lurched forward and sunk my teeth into flesh. There was another bang that rocked my head backwards and I fell. I saw a pair of boots and a pair of sneakers and then everything went black.

That's when I woke up

Honestly the whole thing was extremely unpleasant from the movie to becoming a zombie. Love to know what brought that on so I can avoid it in the future.

Archived