Posted 13 June 2012 - 08:06 AM
Hi. My name is Angie, and I'm 29, located in Phoenix, Arizona. I've recently begun to get into GoT, though I'm a spoiler whore, so there's not much I don't know or have figured at this point. My favourite characters are generally Arya and Tyrion, though Benjen has a special place in my heart despite the fact that he's currently at large beyond the Wall.
A little about me.. I work at Bliss Showclub here in Phoenix as a waitress/entertainer/hostess/barback (pick one). I moved to Phoenix about two years ago, love it, don't plan to leave. I have a heavy background in automotive performance (mostly import, some domestic; specialize in Honda/Toyota/Mitsubishi and the LS1 motors). I also trained extensively for a career in law enforcement (which is partially why I am now in Phoenix). I enjoy cars (though not AS much after doing it as a job for six years), motorcycles (sort of, I'm a former rider since I got smashed by an SUV on an R1), writing (often, and quickly), reading, and sleeping (because I don't do it near enough). I enjoy tattoos, and in fact have several, including the Hylian Crest on my chest, which works well for my profession most of the time if the gaming-friendly crowd is high.
As a general rule, I work nearly six days a week and put in what is easily 70+ hours, so my hours of operation on the internet are usually from 2-3 PM and then from 4-6 AM. I'm fairly personable, but I am incredibly direct. My brother once told me that anything someone says before the word 'but' doesn't count, after all. You can find me on AIM at Have Supra, and if you're local to Phoenix or the greater area, feel free to drop me a line. Working at a club literally sucks up 90% of the time I have, the other 10% is spent either running errands or in bed reading.