Goodkind XLV: It Has Arrived!

Myshkin

Hurray!

Ok, it's here boys and girls. Now we just need someone to read it to us.

Oh, and remember the rule:

1) DO NOT FEED THE YEARD

2) No Flaming

3) No trolling or inciting others to troll on other boards

4) Do not stare into the Yeard, lest the Yeard stare back into you

Have fun, and play nice.

So tempted to feed the yeard. So, so tempted.

I'm in the mood for it, too. I just finished reading the 3rd Dexter novel, where everything takes a turn for the paranormal. It seems Jeff Lindsay can write a thriller/fantasy hybrid, and he makes no pretentious about his main character being a monster. Goodkind should take note.

Happy Birthday Mysh. Glad to hear you survived the age 27. I hear it is a scary year.

I have been meaning to try to find SoT part 2 at the library but have been way to busy. I so fail at rising up and living life.

Mysh, a big belated Happy Birthday to ya.

Well, the Yeard is officially kicking the jaw of lesser novels in bookstores now. I'm sorry it took so damn long for it to happen, as I can officially say this is the first Tairy Gonemind novel I won't be purchasing.

All I ask is PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE guys, don't feed the yeard. No matter how many chuckles the book could provide, is it really worth helping him attain/maintain a 'Bestseller' moniker? We post these threads to be self-evident, that few books are created equal, that some are endowed by their Yeard with certain Objectivist Rights, that among these are Life Choosing, Repressed Libido and the pursuit of Fiscal Happiness.

I saw this at the book store yesterday and a calm fury filled me. My thing rose. The pitiful minions of death around me wailed in terror at the sight of my thing. I proceeded to open up the cover and read the first chapter...

....And that, kids, is how objectivists are born.

*slow claps*

Mysh, Happy Birthday! ♥

And I can't wait for the reads. Is Moose going to sacrifice himself yet again for this?

Happy birthday, fellow Lemming.

Doesn't that book you won from Pat's Fantasy Hotlist make for a better birthday present?

...Who am I kidding, nothing can compare to the Yeard's Mighty Thing of Moral Celery.

I actually won three books from Pat, and one book from Graeme, but I'd trade them all for 10 min. with the Yeard.

Archived