The Queen has been cast.

Andhaira

Just a stab...keeping with Sophia Myles...

Mr Myagi?

Matial arts in the Thunderbirds/Both Lady Penelope and Mr Miyagi love of retro/classic cars

6 degrees of seperation...

Ron Pearlman and Outlander?

Big Ben and her mother...

Ben Kingsley????

(at least I thought I saw him in the youtube clip or thought I did)

Whoever it is probably needs a British father and an American or non-English mother, like Paltrow though I doubt it is her.

Paltrow's Dad was from Long Island, New York. Her Mom is from Pennsylvania. Although, her husband Chris Martin is British if that's what you were thinking... I doubt very much Paltrow has been cast.

I hope to hell it's Myles. She would do very well in the role.

:agree:

Sorry if I missed it, but how does Sophia Myles fit the third clue (Big Ben)?

She doesn't Lady N...yet ;).

I don't think anyone from our board or from WiC has been able to fit an actor to the third clue, although Silverstar opines that it implies an English father and non-English mother.

She doesn't, that's the snag. But a lot of people will be happy if you can come up with something!

Sorry can't help in that :(

although Silverstar opines that it implies an English father and non-English mother.

I thought the same way. Have no ideas what else it could imply.

Well, if you take George to be having fun, and the Big Ben he's referring to is the American footballer, then I suppose it's very unlikely that her mother is acquainted with him (being British).

It's Idris Elba.

He has no lines in common with Mr. Miyagi, but he has played characters who have gotten into big fist fights. His mother is Ghanaian, not British, even though he is. And maybe GRRM met someone who was in The Wire. Or Obsessed. Or American Gangster. Or any other of the billions of roles he's had.

It works perfectly! Not the ideal Cersei, but he'll definitely do the part justice!

Archived