GoT Mafia Game 69

House Targaryen

Question to the mods: there's no CF, right?

No brains here. All I have in my head is sawdust.

It sounds like you'd get along with Hoare. Especially because of your sig.

And, twenty players? I am highly suspicious. Piper's doubled up alts before after all.

That would make a lot of sense. :stunned:

I vote that anyone who is slow in posting is a zombie. We all know how they like to shuffle about the place. Also, those zombies from the new Dawn of the Dead shouldn't really count - but maybe we should keep our eye on quick posters as well. Just in case.

Also just because this is filler nonsense before shit gets real.

The thread seems to be full of zombies.

For a 20 person game, this sure is slow.

Yeah. I think there's something fishy with that player list. Did anyone else see Lany's post yesterday--the one announcing the game's start? She said she would have preferred having a few more players. I doubt she was planning a set-up for more than twenty people. Having extra alts (maybe with posting restrictions) controlled by the Red Priests certainly fits the game setting.

I hate to tell everyone what to do, but a note to all innocents: it would be extremely helpful if you all posted up a storm this game. It would force the killers to spread themselves very thin in order to stay active with multiple alts and increase their chances of slipping up. Even if the theory is wrong, at worst we'd get a more active game. :)

As if I needed it.

I probably should read the intro blurb, but I'm lazy. Is that where you're getting your theories from? I guess it is plausible - i didn't reckon on 20 players for this game.

Luckily I've spent most of my life preparing for the zombie apocolypse, so I am naturally packing heat. Also I've been developing that smelly foot odour on my feet and laboratory tests show that zombies don't like the smell much, so I'm going to walk around barefoot. Other preparations have not gone as well as planned, and studies are showing that zombies don't really go for soy brains - not even the vegan ones. I've tried them myself, but they are a bit bland. I don't see the attraction of brains either. It's not like it is rare fillet or something.

A good technique for testing whether someone is a zombie or not is to strip them down to their consituent atoms. I guess the closest we have is voting someone off though. I think we should test this theory out on House Plumm. Normally I'd suggest a reason here.

Well, no, not quite spam, just post lots of content and be easy to read and...

OH GOD, WHAT HAVE I DONE? :cry:

There are two types of infestation:

1) Garden Spam: This is where previously perfectly horticultured spam is allowed to breed in a rampant uncontrolled manner. This can be caused by things such as not allowing a spam output, such as suggesting people shouldn't post whatever they want, or having VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY long periods between mafia games. :tantrum:

2) Zombie infestation: This can be caused by several things, but ultimately boils down to brains. Boiled brains are not the best method of cooking brains though.

Unfortunately we seem to have both variants in this thread.

Possible Fast Zombies

House Lannister

House Royce

Possible Slow Zombies

House Dondarrion

House Greyjoy

House Martell

House Myre

House Piper

House Stonetree

House Tarth

House Tully

House Tyrell

House Webber

Hmm, a lot of slowbies. Maybe we have a lot of Antipodeans playing.

Isn't there some medicine we can use to help fix that?

Sleepies.

Nighties.

Possible Fast Zombies

House Lannister

House Royce

Possible Slow Zombies

House Dondarrion

House Greyjoy

House Martell

House Myre

House Piper

House Stonetree

House Tarth

House Tully

House Tyrell

House Webber

Hmm, a lot of slowbies. Maybe we have a lot of Antipodeans playing.

why am i not a possible fast zombie, I posted before royce?

It's because Royce and Lannister had the most posts - not because they posted first. Maybe that makes them hungrier zombies rather than faster.

An interesting, if somewhat pointless, matter. If you want to be a fast zombie, that's your choice. I, on the other hand, don't want zombies around. So, see ya later Baratheon.

Archived