Logging In

The Pale Griffin

I've been having the same problem that these gents are talking about: when I try to log on to the Wiki, it tells me: "There is no user by the name 'Ser_Aeron_Connel'. Check your spelling." Is this just a time issue? Should I be trying closer to 11:00 AM GMT+1?

I also have some problems here on the forum. I can log in and post, but if I try to look at my own profile it tells me: "[#10245] You are not permitted to view member profiles." I also can't do certain other things, like use the search function. Strange...

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The same for me. I hope it's not an apostrophe issue. When my browser wants to remember the word for me, it doesn't have the apo.

Just to make sure, you're supposed to try to log in from the Wiki link in the menu between Members and Chat, right? Then to the right of that screen and hit the Log In.

Edit: cleared out my cookies, had to log in on the site again, never mind with that apostrophe thing, because it's the same for my account here. :)

The same for me. I hope it's not an apostrophe issue. When my browser wants to remember the word for me, it doesn't have the apo.

Just to make sure, you're supposed to try to log in from the Wiki link in the menu between Members and Chat, right? Then to the right of that screen and hit the Log In.

Hmmm...anyway, try logging in through here. And what do you mean by apo, you mean app?

Archived