Who Would You Stand With?

SingleMort

• 1 month later...

I would be a Stark loyalist. One with the sense to go into hiding and work secretly on their behalf if things went against them.

In other words, Lord Manderly... although I'm not *quite* sure I'd serve somebody up in a pie and eat six helpings of it myself.

I think that I would join Brynden Tully, he seems the last alive and free member of Robb's close war buddies(that didn't betray him... I'm looking at you Lord Bolton). And also since I believe he brought Jeyne Westerling with him and with her possibly being preggers, I would want to protect the heir to Winterfell.

Dany or the Starks. I would make it a lifes mission to kill all lannisters but the Imp, Toompkin(sp) and his sister. Like Aray I'd have the others on the list as well as Stennis and his Red Lady.

• 2 weeks later...

Truth is that nobody (almost anybody... maybe Varys does) chooses his band entirely. The circunstances move the characters to one side or the other. So maybe if I were in Westeros I would be a Bolton man, feeling at the same time guilty and proud of our deeds.

But if I were truly able to choose I'd go with Daenerys, of course.

House Stark all the way. Any other house would be too morally complicated for a person like me. I'd really like to have gone with Dany on her epic journey... but I can't. She's going to burn and destroy everything pretty soon, and I don't think I have it in me to support her with that.

Cheater Mode: Become Robert Arryn and bend the knee to the King of the North. Also I'm magically cured of being a shaking sniveling momma's boy.

Agreed with this, essentially. Robb was my favorite and I do love those Starks.

Agree: Even though Martin shows us through this story that good has a horrible chance of winning, I would still stand with those who stand for goodness and justice and order. So much backstabbery going on!

Oh well. I would rather face fearful odds any day.

Wow, this is a very hard question!

I would probably stand with the Martells or Dany. What I like about Martells is their bit of "cockyness" with their own laws and own princes and princesses. And I really like Daenerys Targaryen with her loving heart ofc, even she's a tough lady after all.

Recently, I have learn to love the Baratheons. I really liked Robert. Yes, I know, he was a smelly old drunk and also a wife-beater besides of that, but he really had a heart, and he was a strong fighter too. Renly was one of my favourite characters too, but his tale was short, sadly. Stannis was very much Eddard Strak-like man, which I liked, but that whole thing with R'hllor and Melisandre was a big no-no for me.

Well, Starks are a no-brainer. Eddard was a cold and proud person, but he still had a sense of justice and loyalty. I have also a huge esteem for the brothers on the Wall, and I really would like to join them there, even there's no women-crows.

Yeah, I would maybe still stand behind with my choise about the Martells and Dany. In the end, I couldn't stand the weather in the north or in the the Wall, even I'm from Nordic Countries myself, haha.

Archived