BwB Book Club

Inigima

Guest Raids

I'll vote for the Book of Joe, but honestly I'll read both those books this month, they both look great and I'm in dire need of material. I vote we keep this thing going if only for that reason.

• 4 weeks later...

I've more or less given up since only 3 of us participated last time and of those only two submitted a nomination. I'd have liked to continue but I don't think the interest is there.

Well, in that case I will simply state that I am currently reading On Stranger Tides, since it was just released as an e-book, and I think next up will be The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian. If anybody happens to be reading them at the same time and wants to discuss something, then I'm all for it. Otherwise, I guess we'll try again later.

• 1 year later...

I think it just looks bad, but I wasn't a fan of the book so I'm sure that factors into my opinion. I'll be surprised if it does well after the first weekend (the way they're throwing advertising dollars at it, it should have a decent showing the first weekend), and I don't think audiences will flock to see that weird love triangle weed distributors. Plus it has Travolta in it :ack:

I'm curious to see some actual reviews for it, too.

Archived