Big Bang Theory 3.0

Sis Who Swears

OMFG!!!

That has got to be one of the funniest episodes I've ever seen!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

So many awesome moments...

We call them 'ShaMy'.... Still liking the ShaMy?

Apparently it involves several unnecessary appeals to a deity. Oh God! Yes exactly that.

I'm not sure I'm entirely comfortable with 'cockamamie' for that matter.

A robotic arm's got a deathgrip on your junk... THAT'S funny!!! :lmao:

I can't remember any more right now but shit that was great stuff. Love 'Blossom's' creepiness, what a great story.

Penny: If you try to make a baby with Amy in a petri dish I'm going to tell your mother on you.

Sheldon: Well that's no threat. My mother has always wanted a grandchild.

Penny: Really, your deeply religious, born again christian mother wants a test tube grandbaby born out of wedlock?

Sheldon: Curses.

Penny: If I'd've thought of that in the first place I could have saved myself this whole night.

Sheldon: Well it's not that late, you can still go out and look for number thirty-two. [Penny Glares] ... Good night.

Great episode. Better than Community tonight that it was up against, in my opinion.

I'm confused, I thought this show was cancelled? Are you talking about season three? I thought they only had the two.

Canceled? The ratings for this show are ridiculous. No way it would be canceled. Season 3 started this week and it's a pretty funny episode.

Canceled? The ratings for this show are ridiculous. No way it would be canceled. Season 3 started this week and it's a pretty funny episode.

It's actually season 4 and I enjoyed the season premiere, I just wasn't as wow'd by it as some of the rest of you. I mean, the Wolowitz B-story was kinda cliched and predictable. Not what I've come to expect from this show. And why did Penny sit down to dinner with Sheldon and Blossom?

Actually it's season 4. I just thought this was the 3rd thread started about it, I could possibly be wrong. :unsure:

If I am I can change the title, wouldn't want to look silly or anything.

But I'm too lazy to look all the way back and count how many there are.

I'd suggest lubricant but I'm sure you've already fallen into that as well. Hehehe!

It wasn't great. It was good. But far under some of their more superior episodes.

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree then. :P Which ones do you like better?

Actually it's now on 5 days a week here so I can revisit them in all their glory, possibly I have missed some as well. I DID come late to the party after all.

But I'm right dammit! :tantrum:

I thought this episode was fantastic.

Sheldon's lines are brutal, but he delivers them in such a casual manner that you have to remind yourself how brutal the line was.

I agree that it didn't make any sense to have Penny at the dinner, but obviously it would have been much less funny if she hadn't been.

Wolowitz's story was a cliche, but still funny. They should have been more brutal to him than they were. And despite never having seen her, his mother's lines never fail to amuse. The screaming method of communication...

Good episode. The Sheldon-Penny chemistry is always good and Wallowitz is good for cringe-worthy hijinks (and I too like the screaming conversations with his mother). I thought Sheldon's GF was a funny idea when we first met her, but only as a one-off. I'm very doubtful that she will continue to be funny. It was wearing a little thin last night already. I hope that isn't the central arc this series, but I get the feeling it might be. Leonard is really adrift as a character, but perhaps they have a new arc in store for him. Raj is under-used.

I think CBS made a good decision to move this to Thursday to compete against a steadily weakening The Office and a low-audience 30 Rock and Community. Even though I personally like Community more than TBBT, I have a feeling TBBT will command better ratings. It gives CBS a strong lead-in for other shows on Thursday and they still have enough on Monday night to be the dominant comedy option that night (with Monday Night Football capturing a lot of the non-comedy viewers)

I kind of hate this show. It's horribly unrealistic, stereotyping geeks in hollywood's perspective and not even funny. I'm just wondering why a show like this makes 4 seasons and some of the greatest shows have only had 1. This is why people suck.

I kind of hate this show. It's horribly unrealistic, stereotyping geeks in hollywood's perspective and not even funny. I'm just wondering why a show like this makes 4 seasons and some of the greatest shows have only had 1. This is why people suck.

I kind of hate the way you Tend to post Random negative Opinions Likely without Learning anything about the topic at hand.

I thought Sheldon's GF was a funny idea when we first met her, but only as a one-off. I'm very doubtful that she will continue to be funny. It was wearing a little thin last night already. I hope that isn't the central arc this series, but I get the feeling it might be. Leonard is really adrift as a character, but perhaps they have a new arc in store for him. Raj is under-used.

I don't know if it will be a central arc, but I was given the impression from some magazines that she will be around more than once. Wolowitz is supposed to go back to his former girlfriend of previous episodes, although there was never a reason I saw given as to why he stopped seeing her. I haven't read anything about what they will do with Leonard, and Raj has been under-used for multiple seasons, as far as I am concerned. The writers are very long overdue to have something occur with him.

Joke?

I kind of hate the way you Tend to post Random negative Opinions Likely without Learning anything about the topic at hand.

I kind of hate the way some people tend to pick flaws in a person when they disagree with their opinion.

I have every right as you to like or dislike a show after having viewed it and to voice this just like you have. I was uninformed that I had to research the background of this show to reach such a conclusion as to dislike it.

Sis - top right hand corner of the screen, click your name, scroll down to Manage Ignored Users.

Profit. Please, please, stop quoting it if you don't though. You're making a mockery of my use of the ignore feature.

I'm quite flattered to be ignored by someone who would put a user on ignore in the first place. Some people take forums way too seriously. It just makes me picture a fat man with sweaty red face containing a determined look as he is typing in my username on the ignore list. I like it.

Archived