Mafia Game 74

House Targaryen

It is day 2.

11 players remain: Baratheon, Bracken, Connington, Crakehall, Grandison, Greyjoy, Martell, Reyne, Swyft., Vyrwel, Wythers.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

5 votes for Vyrwel (Swyft., Greyjoy, Wythers, Martell, Connington)

3 votes for Greyjoy (Reyne, Baratheon, Vyrwel)

2 votes for Bracken (Crakehall, Grandison)

1 vote for Reyne (Bracken)

80 mins

I'm here, but I can't stay up much later. Crakehall said he'd be back before the lynch. I think Bracken might have as well. No clue what happened to Baratheon.

Would you believe that I'm rereading Vyrwel and suddenly starting to doubt myself? Not enough to move my vote, but I can almost believe he might be an innocent who just didn't want to waste time explaining his motivations for attacking someone he didn't suspect. I still think his thought process doesn't fit, and his not explaining it when called on it was extremely scummy.

(If he's innocent, I will really strangle him in Spoiler Heaven for basically refusing to answer my questions and just letting himself be lynched. It's one thing to be busy, but it was the height of selfishness to just run off like that without explaining himself.)

I reread him, and I think (assuming you trust his last words) Baratheon, Grandison, Connington, Bracken, and Greyjoy can be ruled out. Maybe the Baratheon and Grandison comments might have been distancing.

That leaves Martell, Crakehall, Reyne, and Wythers...ack. The only one I really suspect of those four is Martell.

Aaaah. I hate last-minute paranoia.

I'm back.

I reread him, and I think (assuming you trust his last words) Baratheon, Grandison, Connington, Bracken, and Greyjoy can be ruled out. Maybe the Baratheon and Grandison comments might have been distancing.

That leaves Martell, Crakehall, Reyne, and Wythers...ack. The only one I really suspect of those four is Martell.

I'm sorry, can be ruled out as what?

And remember when I said you seemed to be in gut-overdrive? This is what I meant :P

eta: wait, are you still on masters to Vyrwel's symp?

Hey, I wouldn't have mentioned it if Connington hadn't complained about not seeing enough potential masters for Vyrwel.

Crakehall, will you be around to hammer?

I know the deadline is half an hour away, but I think it's better for my sanity if I go to bed right now and take a long break before I see the CF.

It is day 2.

11 players remain: Baratheon, Bracken, Connington, Crakehall, Grandison, Greyjoy, Martell, Reyne, Swyft., Vyrwel, Wythers.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

6 votes for Vyrwel (Swyft., Greyjoy, Wythers, Martell, Connington, Crakehall)

3 votes for Greyjoy (Reyne, Baratheon, Vyrwel)

1 vote for Bracken (Grandison)

1 vote for Reyne (Bracken)

Crakehall looks at Vyrwel and says "Someone has to die, Unirrgaurdless of what I think of you" just before plunging a knife into Vyrwel's heart.

Piddles then curls up to Vywel's lifeless body and starts purring. Obviously Vyrwel is not a killer

Vyrwel has been lynched. It is night. send in your PM's if you have not allready done so.

If he's the symp, then that would make his masters...Martell and...and....

:(

I still have no clue what his problem was. Seriously, had he just taken the time to explain why he found the contradiction suspicious, or answered ONE of my questions instead of saying, "Yeah, I look totally evil, and you should lynch me!", I might have wavered on him. I hate him for throwing his life away like that.

Fuck. Why am I so terrible at this game? I have fewer suspects than there are surviving killers.

And why the hell did Baratheon go quiet like that?

Archived