1. Gendry: Always seemed to be a rather big prick to me. Second most powerful man in the kingdom comes to you, yeah, acting like a jackass when he's being polite is a good thing to do. It would also end any GenAra love and make people admit he is just a side player with quasi signifigance to the story like Hot Pie (who is much better).
2. (insert any Iron Islands charcter who is not named Theon or Asha): I seriously hate most anything from the Iron Islands. I guess the Reader is OK too. But otherwise, I think the Iron Islands make a good case of "genocide is not always a bad thing."
3. Bolton: Roose and Ramsey. Fuck 'em both.
4. Current Kingsguard (excluding Jamie): They are all pretty pathetic. Blunt is actually pathetic. The others (including Blunt) for blindly following orders and using their oath as an excuse is weak. Joffery wasn't even of age. He was crowned king but had as much power as Tommen currently does which is nothing. No, beating an underage girl and preparing to rape her (if Tyrion did not interfere) is not because the king ordered you to. It's because you're scum who doesn't understand the meaning morality. And Robert the Strong simply because Gregor needs to die permently.
5. Lady Stoneheart: I believe she is a seperate being (except wargs, I don't think there is reseruction, just various forms of zombification). Nothing good can come from her (other than events leading to Gendry's death).
6. Margery Tyrell/Queen of Thorns: They sold Sansa to LF. Others in her family might have helped, but it was these two who plotted it the most and will keep the plotting.
7. Littlefinger: Dude is seriously messed up.
8. Jorah: Outlived his purpose. He's just annoying now.
9. Dany's Current Husband: He won of the last slot for minor but still worthy of death (I know one more but I did place it last due to spoilers).
Dany: Was cool in GoT and then boring in Clash. Has been bouncing between the two ever since. Plus her actions Mereen (becoming Mother not wanting to hear Ned might've been OK) kinda hint that she might not be as well-balanced as we all thought.
Tyrion: Oringally one of my favorites and at least stayed in the top 10-20 until recently. If his chapters are as exciting as they were in DWD, please put him out of our misery.
Barristan: See Kingsguard above. He admits it as much. But he shown signs of change in DWD, so we'll see.
Tristifer Botley: A lessed skilled LF. Was 8. Then saw the person in front of me. Forgot Jorah.
Edited by Lord Bronn Stokeworth, 12 January 2012 - 11:16 PM.