Dumbest Facebook Statuses, 2

MinDonner

Old thread closed, but this comment deserves a revival:

You know it's a low point when you've just pissed on the cat.

With the follow-up clarification:

It was her fault, not mine, she walked under the stream.

From my roommate (as a defense of his character, he is a medical student and is probably joking):

All this placenta talk is making me hungry

Several strange and almost nonsensical platitudes from a guy who used to date my ex:

Sometimes it is the person closest to us who must travel the furthest distance to be our friend.

Every girl whats to hear her boyfriend say "The next girl I'll ever love will be our daughter."

Ok, I have to stop at two. The first one is stupid and the second is pretty creepy.

It might be a little sad at my ripe ol' age of almost 29 but it's official- I have Bieber Fever. He's just so stinking cute and such a great little musician. If only I was 14 again!

This isn't the first one I've seen either. I'm just so glad that we're not 14 again because I'd be getting expelled if I had to deal with these idiots again.

Ugh, my problem is that I feel guilty about ignoring friend requests if the person and I have a lot of mutual friends. One of these days, I'm going to delete my account.

This isn't the first one I've seen either. I'm just so glad that we're not 14 again because I'd be getting expelled if I had to deal with these idiots again.

Ugh, my problem is that I feel guilty about ignoring friend requests if the person and I have a lot of mutual friends. One of these days, I'm going to delete my account.

Just do what I do: Add them to assuage the guilt. And then immediately hide their posts.

Win-Win.

Or really, really pathetic. You decide.

Today I logged in to a friend request from (name)'s Uterus.

I didn't think anything could be worse than the account for the dog, but it turns out I was wrong.

wow

sometimes ppl take the ppl they love for granted and one day loose them.to every guy out there that has someone they love,dont take ur woman 4 granted and neva let her go cause life is 2 short and u dont want to look back one day and regret loosing the love of ur life and imagine the life u cud of had while u watch her have it wth some1 else

if u do it u will regret it,if u dont it u will regret it,ahh jst do it!

wow

sometimes ppl take the ppl they love for granted and one day loose them.to every guy out there that has someone they love,dont take ur woman 4 granted and neva let her go cause life is 2 short and u dont want to look back one day and regret loosing the love of ur life and imagine the life u cud of had while u watch her have it wth some1 else

if u do it u will regret it,if u dont it u will regret it,ahh jst do it!

That's just deep... :D

Archived