Dumbest Facebook Statuses, 2

MinDonner

i dont have access to the actual message, but my GF's crazy anorexic friend did the whole guilt thing, threatening to kill herself and ex communicating my GF because she failed to attend her Cats funeral (???) do cats have funerals?. the fact that my GF has been working 6 14 hour days a week for the last 6 weeks and lives over 100 miles away from her is apparently not an adequate excuse.

Good God, a cat funeral 100 of miles away? People are so strange.

I don't have any crazy ones lately, but I have one of those "deep" people who insists on posting stuff like Trying to recall...wishing 4 tomorrow...todayisthepasttomorrow...

She is also one of those people who updates her status several times a day with "poignant" things like Today has been a good day since I reached an important point in my life only half an hour into the day

Ok, so what was this important point? Nobody knows, but I bet it was DEEP.

Today has been a good day since I reached an important point in my life only half an hour into the day

" Well jolly good for you! I've been alive for 36 years and I have yet to find more than a couple important points in my life. I wish I could have more, especially in the first hour of the day. "

(So-and-so has unfriended you).

" Well jolly good for you! I've been alive for 36 years and I have yet to find more than a couple important points in my life. I wish I could have more, especially in the first hour of the day. "

(So-and-so has unfriended you).

:lol:

As I rarely meet her I might consider doing that. For now I just read them when I actually log on Facebook since I love feeling superior and so much more SANE. :P

TerraPrime, Inc., hereby offers its new line of products to this board: Facebook responses that will get your target to unfriend you.

You know how it is. Someone asks to friend you, and you out of a sense of social constraint of niceness, or maybe you were drunk and careless, accept it. Now you're deluged by inane chatter of the mind-numbing sort that forces you to google "self lobotomy grapefruit spoon." You're stuck, aren't you? Because if you defriend them, then you might come as a bit of a wanker.

Be unstuck!! TerraPrime will come up with semi-insulting one-liners in response to all of these stupid updates. It is promised to be a low-grade, slow-burn sort of annoyance, to force them to defriend you. Now you can get rid of that "Friend" and not be painted as the rude one. It's a win-win!

Act now, and get a month of service, for FREE! With this not-TV offer, and if you call within the next 20 minutes, you can receive a month subscription free. But that's not all! If you order now, you will also get the TerraPrime anti-Twitter service. You get two services, for the price of one!

Act now!

I don't have any crazy ones lately, but I have one of those "deep" people who insists on posting stuff like Trying to recall...wishing 4 tomorrow...todayisthepasttomorrow...

She is also one of those people who updates her status several times a day with "poignant" things like Today has been a good day since I reached an important point in my life only half an hour into the day

Ok, so what was this important point? Nobody knows, but I bet it was DEEP.

I have one of these too. I work with him. Great guy, but seriously? Give it up dude. You're not that deep and profound. :P

jst got my new ph yay.whoeva stole my old ph is gna get there fkn arse kicked,i dont care who u are ur gna b fkd wen i find out who u are!

Terra, I am interested in your service but I need a free sample to make up my mind. What would you suggest for unconnecting with someone on Linked In? It is a friend whom I do not wish to offend but I prefer to keep my business contacts and personal contacts entirely separate.

[tee hee hee, little does he know I am not on Facebook or Twitter and will never purchase his service.]

jst got my new ph yay.whoeva stole my old ph is gna get there fkn arse kicked,i dont care who u are ur gna b fkd wen i find out who u are!

I am guessing her new ph was bought at discount with half the keys missing? :uhoh:

I am guessing her new ph was bought at discount with half the keys missing? :uhoh:

Sadly I don't think she did post that one from her phone.

I seem to have acquired some kind of iphone virus that keeps spamming Facebook from my mobile phone. So I'd have to say I'm responsible for the dumbest facebook status updates.

bfc,

i dont have access to the actual message, but my GF's crazy anorexic friend did the whole guilt thing, threatening to kill herself and ex communicating my GF because she failed to attend her Cats funeral (???) do cats have funerals?. the fact that my GF has been working 6 14 hour days a week for the last 6 weeks and lives over 100 miles away from her is apparently not an adequate excuse.

We love our pets very deeply and have buried them in our yard... but expecting friends and family to travel and attend the interment of a cat is profoundly weird.

Terra, I am interested in your service but I need a free sample to make up my mind. What would you suggest for unconnecting with someone on Linked In? It is a friend whom I do not wish to offend but I prefer to keep my business contacts and personal contacts entirely separate.

There are a few options for this. One is that you can just send him a message through linked-in with a fake account of something potentially, but not really, embarrassing, like you just walked in front of your living room widow with only half of your make-up on. Then, follow up with a message saying that you had sent it to multiple targets on linked-in, some of whom are your business contacts. Also explain that that's why you're disconnecting all your personal friends from linked-in so you don't make the same mistake again, so of course, s/he will understand, right?

Or, you can choose option 2. But unfortunately, the free trial version is now over. You should either go to our website to register this product, to get access to the other options, or you can call our operators who are standing by. If you call in the next 30 minutes, you can get the special not-on-TV offer!

[tee hee hee, little does he know I am not on Facebook or Twitter and will never purchase his service.]

[Tee hee, little does she know that there really is just that one option. Suckers.]

Archived