This is how authors self destruct

The faceless others

Wow. Just, wow. Could she throw away months of writing any faster?

Well, I don't know. We are talking about her, after all. Do you think we would have been talking about her otherwise? And you just know there are going to be people who say: "Wow, that sounds so bad, I have to buy it..."

I dunno. I mean, no-one's really talking about her writing, even in a "lol so bad it's good!" way, they're just talking about this drama queen whose response to a bad review was to throw all toys out of pram. Maybe she'll make more money out of this one book than she otherwise would, but no publisher is going to pick her up after this, even if her writing improves.

I read about this on a different book forum that I haunt. It is quite funny. I suspect that English is to this author's first language, although she says it is. What a way to be rude to your reviewers.

As for nuts, read her bio on Smashwords. Is she real? It sounds like she's made herself up as one of her heroines.

I find it hard to believe she was born in 1954. Given her error-riddled writing and childish temper tantrum, I'd been thinking she couldn't be over 20.

That is oddly hilarious and incredibly bizarre. Why would anyone do something like this? She certainly has done herself no favors.

Not only that, but her comments support his quibbles. They are riddled with typos and grammatical errors.

Archived