Just finished reading Game of Thrones [No Spoilers]

Iciclefires

I have to say I did begin to feel for Sansa toward the end. I mean, first, she wasn't even given the option of writing those letters in private. Cersei must've been watching her so she couldn't add an extra personal note asking someone for help. Second, she did plead for mercy on her father, only to be forced to watch his execution. Third, at the execution, she saw Arya for a moment but didn't react, probably because although Joffrey spared her (out of love?), she didn't know how her sister would be treated.

HOWEVER, in a way she can be held at fault for some things, like agreeing with Joffrey on the trip to King's Landing after they found Arya playing/fighting with Mycah. I feel like she wanted to choose her sister but she also wanted to be queen so out of her love for Joffrey, she sided with him instead.

I just finished AGOT aa couple weeks back, took me 2 weeks I think. I'm not a fast reader, but can I love these books. As soon as I knew I was nearing the end I bought ACOK and am now a few days from finishing that. I started reading after I saw the show and was so impressed I had to delve more into this world. It's odd...I was never a big fantasy fan but can't get enough of these books. I'd say Tyrion & Jon are my favorites although I really like Arya as well and ca't wait to see what is in store for all of these characters....I HATE Joffrey though & can't wait to see him get his.

Archived