On episode 2
Still LOVING IT!!! WELL DONE!!! KEEP UP
on what people are talking about
- Tyrion waking up where he does is totally off book Tyrion....hopefully he seems to be going more in the right direction after that. The show character is still a very good one so i dont complain. Its highly enjoyable to watch him, even if its not the same Tyrion. Maybe he will become book Tyrion soon....i´m hopping we get Shae as soon as possible to see if that will place Tyrion more on track with the book.
- Cersei scene with Cat: no real problem here. That scene screams suspicious loud and clear. And its a kind of scheemming still in line with book 1 Cersei. I think there´s no doubt for anyone she wants Bran dead so everything she says on that scene needs to be taken with a fair grain of salt as she is obviouly up to something.
- Cat "wish it would have been you": dont miss it! this is not book Cat to start with and this Cat is a lot more sound over Bran´s situation. Also this Cat doesnt have such a strong self awareness as a High born lady. Makes sense she will not go so over the top reggarding John.....altough its odd that she could and actually kept him away from the banquet (that move would be more like book Cat).
- Tyrion/John: Welcome aboard book Tyrion! Nice to see you arriving. Tyrion starts to look more like Tyrion, even if the bond with John is not so well portraied as in the book, but its still good enough.
- Cat going CSI: against the book but i can buy into it. Doesnt feel wrong. It actually feels like something book Cat could also do, problem being only that she was still too distressed to think on it at this point. But if this Cat is more sound minded, then its ok she goes more into trying to invesigate and find something.
- Danny/Drogo relationship growing: Welcome Danny!!!! missed you
Altough i felt really sorry for 1st episode Danny, i enjoy a lot more this one
- Joffrey: Am i the only one who thinks he is also being a bit over the top? come on....i know he is a jerk....but still, he is trainned to be a warrior and he is tall and strong....i just dont see book Joffrey begging like that to Arya and crying like that. I had the feelling he was a total jerk but not a sissy.....still, it was even more fun to see him get slapped and i´m looking forward to seing him go away in style (or not really).
- Renly missing: No problem! would have been fun to have him around but i understand it better to keep him for latter.