Is Rhaegar alive?!?

Xcorpyo001

LOL the app is error riddled fan fiction.

I thinks it's a professional app, not a wiki page that anybody can change.

Could be wrong, but in all the threads i didn't see anybody saying that you can change stuff like wiki.

The info gets checked/approved by GRRM, like the quote says.

Then again, i don't have it, just going on what is said on the forum.

The app is official.

This thread is pretty ridiculous though. People just making shit up with absolutely zero proof because it maybe could have happened because George didnt specifically say it didnt in the books. I give you guys credit for still trying though, lol.

The app is official.

This thread is pretty ridiculous though. People just making shit up with absolutely zero proof because it maybe could have happened because George didnt specifically say it didnt in the books. I give you guys credit for still trying though, lol.

GRRM is pretty official too, but that apparently didn't stop this theory, lol. Don't get me wrong...I love crackpots as much as the next girl, but the dogmatism surrounding this one is concerning. This thread needs to be smashed in the chest and cremated.

To the M = R theorists, there this quote from Dany's exploration of the HOTU. I'm not sure, if its been mentioned yet but...

...A long stone table filled this room. Above it floated a human heart, swollen and blue with corruption, yet still alive. It beat, a deep ponderous throb of sound, and each pulse sent out a wash of indigo light.

Before entering this room, she sees a man whom she thinks is Viserys but then notices that his eyes are actually dark indigo rather than lilac. I'm assuming the man is of course Rhaegar. So, maybe the heart that's beating and sending out indigo light is a sign that Rhaegar is alive? :dunno:

BTW I'm not taking any sides, both sides make compelling and interesting arguments. I just find this tread entertaining and unlike others, I don't want to see it "smashed in the chest and cremated".

To the M = R theorists, there this quote from Dany's exploration of the HOTU. I'm not sure, if its been mentioned yet but...

Before entering this room, she sees a man whom she thinks is Viserys but then notices that his eyes are actually dark indigo rather than lilac. I'm assuming the man is of course Rhaegar. So, maybe the heart that's beating and sending out indigo light is a sign that Rhaegar is alive? :dunno:

BTW I'm not taking any sides, both sides make compelling and interesting arguments. I just find this tread entertaining and unlike others, I don't want to see it "smashed in the chest and cremated".

Thanks a lot. I saw it as well. I'm working on comparison between RT and MR quotes, but it's a slow progress, because while researching the text, I have to respond (from time to time) to posts that address what I said. Every little helps. :-)

Thanks a lot. I saw it as well. I'm working on comparison between RT and MR quotes, but it's a slow progress, because while researching the text, I have to respond (from time to time) to posts that address what I said. Every little helps. :-)

Anytime.

Archived