AGOT Mafia Game n= May 2011.

House Targaryen

And as Lany said, your pal WJ did it too.

Yeah, but my FM partner/master Simba did not try to hold up an actual lynch for information by refusing to vote. It would have been better if you voted for me, at least we'd have information.

Kat, if you're not the symp this game you have me totally fooled; That's about the only way I can understand your aggressive, brazen attitude.

And as Lany said, your pal WJ did it too.

ETA: Gah! Really? You overslept by 20 min? That's... convenient :P

Wow.

I was exaggerating when I said we'd figure it out within an hour, but you are really bad as evil.

No, seriously. You are ridiculously transparent. You are not a very good actor. I've seen you as innocent. This is not you as an innocent.

Your 360 between "Wow, Lany and Kat are sooooo scummy, I just can't decide which one to lynch" to "Oh, no, I suddenly agree with you all and don't want to lynch either of them now, so I'll hammer this guy instead," to "Wow, how could you evil bastards quicklynch poor Puff, oh, and Kat is scummy again" is terrible.

You know what? That was some crazyest shit I've ever seen.

5 votes for Miss Marple (Puff the Magic Dragon, Krakatoa, Wonder Woman, Sooty, Simba)

4 votes for Krakatoa (Miss Marple, Edward, Ernst Blofeld, Garfield)

1 vote for Garfield (Showgirl Barbie)

Miss Marple - I'm Innocent! Wow!

All - oK. :ohwell: :crying: Lynch Puff.

WTF?!!

\

ETA: Gah! Really? You overslept by 20 min? That's... convenient

Yes I am. Belive me - that happens when you live in cold Siberia. I have like 10 or 15 Celsius in my room. So I sleep like a bear.

But you know, I think I haven't really been at my best so far. I actually had a good case on Lany that I was trying to make earlier, except the search kept failing and the SQL errors are really obnoxious, so I stepped out for a while hoping it would get better, and it didn't, so I never really got to make it.

I have been flailing around a bit, I haven't played in well over a year and have been making a lot of assumptions which, in retrospect, are kind of stupid. Hopefully tomorrow (since I doubt I'll get nightkilled being a popular lynch option) I'll step back a bit and try to be more rational and tone down my aggressiveness. And sarcasm. (The latter is so hard to quit.)

But I still have my eye on you, Sooty.

Honestly, it might not have been the best choice, but I still preferred a Puff lynch over Krakatoa or Marple.

Screw lynching for "information." We now have the information that Krakatoa and Marple are innocent, and Sooty is evil. Also, allow me to introduce you to a brutal concept I learned on mafiascum: the policy lynch. :P

Barbie, it didn't quite happen like that. We still did want to lynch each other, but without Sooty, there were not enough votes to convict either Miss Marple or me, so there was this last-minute compromise lynch.

Honestly, it might not have been the best choice, but I still preferred a Puff lynch over Krakatoa or Marple.

Screw lynching for "information." We now have the information that Krakatoa and Marple are innocent, and Sooty is evil. Also, allow me to introduce you to a brutal concept I learned on mafiascum: the policy lynch. :P

Haven't you forget some one? I think you did. What about Garfield. From what moment was she cleared?

Haven't you forget some one? I think you did. What about Garfield. From what moment was she cleared?

I would have done it. I still suspect Garfield, lest I sound like a fucking broken record here. However, there were 7 people in the thread, and I'm pretty sure Garfield would not have voted for herself, and Marple is a Known Garfield Defender.

You wake feeling really cold. Somebody has left the door open and its snowing outside.

As its daylight you might as well get up. only then do you notice the headless body of

Showgirl Barbie

She was

Headless.

and

Plastic.

and Not a Killer

It is day 3.

10 players remain: Edward, Ernst Blofeld, Garfield, Humpty Dumpty, Krakatoa, Miss Marple, Simba, Sooty, The Mummy, Wonder Woman.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or 5 to go to night.

10 players have not voted: Edward, Ernst Blofeld, Garfield, Humpty Dumpty, Krakatoa, Miss Marple, Simba, Sooty, The Mummy, Wonder Woman.

Wow.

I was exaggerating when I said we'd figure it out within an hour, but you are really bad as evil.

No, seriously. You are ridiculously transparent. You are not a very good actor. I've seen you as innocent. This is not you as an innocent.

Your 360 between "Wow, Lany and Kat are sooooo scummy, I just can't decide which one to lynch" to "Oh, no, I suddenly agree with you all and don't want to lynch either of them now, so I'll hammer this guy instead," to "Wow, how could you evil bastards quicklynch poor Puff, oh, and Kat is scummy again" is terrible.

And if I were evil I'd be offended right now :P

You realize I could have just left my vote either Lany or Kat, they would have been lynched and no one would really look at me with any more or less suspicion, right?

You still haven't answered my question, why are you so convinced Kat is not guilty?

Seriously, that was quick. Wonder if that means Puff had a good role.

Anyway, I'm not going to defend myself further. I've got better things to do then play this game anyway.

Krakatoa

Wait...what? Why did you refuse to vote Krakatoa at the end of day 2? And what changed to make you start with a vote for her on day 3?

Mina, please explain to me why you're so adamant that Kat is innocent.

I've explained it already. Also, I kind of trust Wonder Woman's read on her.

Kat, just a question. Why did you cast the first vote for Puff instead of Garfield? I know I originally suggested Puff, but you were the one adamant that Garfield was evil.

Sooty

Remind me to check who Igor and Barbie suspected tomorrow. Tonight I'm going to take a break from this game

Edit: Some of the links didn't work.

I really don't want to be snarky, plus I need to go eat dinner, but...

Wait...what? Why did you refuse to vote Krakatoa at the end of day 2? And what changed to make you start with a vote for her on day 3?

Perhaps now that Barbie and Puff are gone, and Mummy might be back, there might be a majority?

I want to vote for Sooty, naturally, but need food and some sort of mental reassurance that this isn't just bizarre-Halo-mode.

The instinct, of course, is to just vote Sooty right the hell off for being insane, but I want to remind everyone that unusual is not equivalent to evil. Please include a plausible (broadly) scenario in which Sooty is evil in your accusation posts. 'An innocent wouldn't do it either' isn't a valid reason since it's Halo. This guy claims Finder on day 1 as roleless innocent. 'He did it because it makes no sense for evil to do it' is WIFOM/null.

The obvious one is that he's symping... someone, trying to draw fire. But I don't know who he'd be symping, since it's usually pretty easy to deflate failed lynch trains. Anyone?

Off to check up on some of the people who fell under my radar.

Kat, just a question. Why did you cast the first vote for Puff instead of Garfield? I know I originally suggested Puff, but you were the one adamant that Garfield was evil.

Barbie was voting for Garfield. We'd have needed 6 more.

People in thread: Sooty, Garfield, Marple, Humpty, Simba, WW, me.

I assumed there was no way I'd be able to get Garfield or Marple on board with lynching Garfield and we'd be one vote short.

Archived