[Book Spoilers] Episode 5 Preview

Sounds like we will get the scene where Arya overhears two people talking. Don't want to spoil anyone with names.

These threads are book spoilers, so spoil away!

Isn't that Littlefinger we see in the back view in the final frame? WTF? All I can think of is he's there, posed like that (looking at the throne) because he is the ultimate player in the game of thrones. Anybody else have input?

I'm excited to see Arya catch some cats, Syrio says... :P

Edit: Also, that last scene looks like a party of Eyrie knights...perhaps led by the Blackfish and come to greet Catelyn?

I'm excited to see Arya catch some cats, Syrio says... :P

I think the fact that they had her tell Ned she was going to do that means "Don't expect to actually see me chasing cats." If they had so much trouble with the dogs, imagine how it would go with cats. I'll be surprised if it's shown.

I think the fact that they had her tell Ned she was going to do that means "Don't expect to actually see me chasing cats." If they had so much trouble with the dogs, imagine how it would go with cats. I'll be surprised if it's shown.

Hey now, a man can dream! How else will she end up in the cellars with the dragon skulls and overhear Ned's conspirators if she's not caught by Tommen and Myrcella catching cats? :rolleyes:

I suspect that it would be considerably easier to use cats if the whole point is that the cats run away. My mom's cat could do that one. Especially if there was a cat wrangler offstage with an electric can opener. She'd come running.

Having Arya actually catch one would be more challenging.

I think thats a really weird choice since most of the Blackfish dialogue in GOT is either about the situation at the Eyre or giving advice to Robb or Cat. I would assume that some character has to say those things anyway, so why not the Blackfish.

I think this will be a really good episode anyway, according to Maureen Ryan its the best of the first six episodes by a big margin.

http://www.tvsquad.com/2011/04/13/game-of-thrones-hbo-attempts-fantasy-review/

I suspect the Ned and Jaime confrontations will be one of the most memorable moments of the season.

Actually, I think they had that line in there so people will know WHY Arya is trying to catch cats when they see her doing it.

Of course, if the only way a cat could ruin a shot is by allowing itself to be caught, it would. Cats are that contrary:)

I'm pretty sure I saw preview footage of Arya in the room with the dragon skulls. Looking forward to that.

lots to look forward into this episode.

dragons skulls, I am curious to see how they look as this should give a hint at what the dragons will look like.

jaime vs ned

the assanation attempt on dany

the rest of the tournment

the high road fighting

I think this episode will feature very little of Jon or Danny, maybe none at all. The assassination attempt on Danny won’t be until after ep. 6, and episode 6 contains the story told in the next Danny chapter in the book.

That line from Robert where he goes "how long can people stand by their absentee king" he talking to Cersei. I wonder if they are gonna have Cerei be the one pushing him to hunt down the Taryagans convincing him the people still want to dethrone Robert, in the same way Illyrio was doing on the other side of Narrow Sea with Dany and Viserys?

Wow.... Sunday can't come quick enough. Really looking forward to Ned finely using a sword! The Ned/Jaime encounter was my favorite part in the book, and I'm very excited to see it on screen (albeit maybe a few changes, which I do no mind).

And the High Road looks awesome. Can't wait to see that unfold. And the rest of the tournament of course.

Archived