Here are this week's Official character rankings.
1. The Mountain - he cut a horse's head off
2. The Hound - probably the only motherfucker in the Seven Kingdoms crazy enough to stand up to his bro
4. Jaime - so pissed that his one-on-one fight is interrupted that he smacks his own guard
5. Ser Rodrik - shrugs off his wound like an old pro
Honourable mention: Jory. Cuts down two of Jaime's henchmen before getting owned
Dishonourable mention: Renly. Gigantic wuss.
1. King Robert - the Small Council scene and the scene with Cersei were gold from Mark Addy
2. Lord Varys - was everywhere this ep, and he's exactly how I picture the Spider
3. Maester Luwin
5. Jaime - only had the one scene but he nailed it
Honourable mention: Lysa and Robin Arryn. Wow.
Dishonourable mention: Theon - not convinced by this lad. Also, penis.
BEST SCENE RANKINGS:
1. Robert and Cersei's friendly chat in Robert's Drinking Chamber
2. Robert torturing Lancel
3. The Eyrie/Creepy tit sucking kid
4. The Small Council scene
5. Jaime vs Ned
Honourable mention: Varys and Ned's small chat. Understated but nice scene.
Dishonourable mention: Theon banging Ros. Seemed pointless. Also, penis.
Feel free to discuss the official rankings or post your own. /owned.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':owned:' />
Edited by Ran, 16 May 2011 - 08:13 AM.