Mafia Game 78 - Tales of the Malazan Book of the Fallen

House Targaryen

I'm pretty sure Icar's going to turn innocent.

Tomorrow I'm voting for whoever just 'accidentally' wasn't in the nick of time for the lynch today. Oh look, that's Toc...

edit, better English :P

You should have waited on this sentiment. You might have seen whether anyone else came out of the woodwork just after the flip scene.

i'm going to be unsure of access over the next 2 days or 3. might not even have a computer all day tuesday. hopefully i'll be able to do enough to avoid a modkill, apologies if i can't, i'm a bit of an idiot for replacing in >_>

oh, and it's simple he's fighting a lost cause if one of his partners is there. whereas I can totally see him doing it as scum with a semi cleared, like if he gets the *other* people on the list lynched first then...well it gives town less time to work out who his buddy is. does that make sense?

I think someone has hit on this already, but I feel that Onos has been a giant sorce of confusion and distraction in this game. I'd like to reread him before the deadline (and finish Toc), but some last minute stuff has come up and I have to go. Might not even make the vote :( . If I do it will likely be via phone if I'm not still roaming at that point. Sorry.

I think I've been rather consistent on Day 2 and 3. I've pushed for lynching you > tehol > other suspects. Not sure what's confusing about that. I agree that I was a great source of confusion to the FM during Night 1. Maybe you're remembering that confusing period during which you were working out who to target with your partner? ;)

My reveal of my fake claim also seemed to cause you confusion:

:huh: Words fail. I wish there was a genital kick emoticon.

Maybe you have some lingering headache from that genital kick? :P

ETA: clarity

oh, and it's simple he's fighting a lost cause if one of his partners is there. whereas I can totally see him doing it as scum with a semi cleared, like if he gets the *other* people on the list lynched first then...well it gives town less time to work out who his buddy is. does that make sense?

Yes, makes sense as far as it goes, but I am not sure it's a lost cause if both FM in the suspects though. Was planning on waiting to tomorrow to work out scenarios, but I am not sure we have the luxury of lynching EVERYONE in the current suspect pool. :unsure:

Tomorrow I should have more time for this game. Weekends are not good for me.

in the end Tohel was trying so hard, I would have likely switched to Iccy, so it didn't matter. Sorry Malc. Poor dear keeps getting lynched, you don't deserve it :(

Didn't you just say these were pressure votes? Meh.

Pressure votes early on my top two suspects. I made up my mind before I left. I don't see how this isn't clear and this post feels like spin, like half your case on me.

Hmm. I worry about voting Icarium only because I think Togg is FM and he's so willing to use 2 votes on him. I don't know. Obviously I'll vote him though.

I feel like I'm being set up here by Tehol. I just get smarm from this and my gut reacted, thus my willingness (too late) to switch over.

Not that you do suspect me, the way you do.

To explain this, I don't suspect you because you suspect me, it's the way you made the case. You're sure that I am FM, when some of the points against me are out of my control, and the other half of the points could be made against a number of players here. But you're sure I am the scum.

Trull, it's post like these ...

Bloody hell! Seriously, who is around right now? It seems like there was no debate at all with regards to today's lynch.

You know what remove vote. Now lets see if there's some talk ;)

If you're reading this thread right now (and playing the game obviously), then post. Stop leaving it up to me, QB and a few other to determine who is lynched. Frankly it tells us nothing...

Seriously. Post. Right now. Say, "I'm here".

Tomorrow I'm voting for whoever just 'accidentally' wasn't in the nick of time for the lynch today. Oh look, that's Toc...

That make me want to smack the smugness out of you. You're sitting in the VPI box seat and heckling everyone else when I don't see your contribution as stellar other than the great timing of your Dassem vote. Please, it's annoying.

I feel like I'm being set up here by Tehol. I just get smarm from this and my gut reacted, thus my willingness (too late) to switch over.

To explain this, I don't suspect you because you suspect me, it's the way you made the case. You're sure that I am FM, when some of the points against me are out of my control, and the other half of the points could be made against a number of players here. But you're sure I am the scum.

Set up how? Because I'm calling you out when no one else is? If I were you, I'd feel worried too.

So basically, what you're telling me, is that because other people have done what you have done, I can't be sure you're FM? That's some good solid logic.

At the end of the day, I do not believe that both FM are in the group of Yedan/Fiddler. There might be which is why I went through their posts and made cases, but I'm not positive. You are the outlier. You're the one, out of all the other people left, who leaves me feeling unsatisfied. I'll make my case today. Even if you don't get lynched today, which you probably won't, the case will be there for people to read.

On a side note, WJ needs a Euro co-mod. This is ridiculous.

ETA: Link to Toc reread for future purposes.

Morning comes. You can barely convince yourself to rise. Muscles aching, bones creaking, every movement is a chore.

Not for the first time, you wonder at the reason for war. The purpose. Is anything worth the sacrifice? The loss of life? As you recall lost friends, you cannot help but doubt it.

Yet, its not as if you can reason with an enemy like Chaos. A natural force, beyond your comprehension. What choice do you have, but to defend against its assault?

As you shake dark thoughts away, your eyes scan the camp. Note that almost everyone is up and moving. Almost everyone.

The first change is that Togg and Fanderay have disappeared, and Toc the Younger has rejoined you. You nod a greeting, and he returns it with a small grin.

Then you shift your focus to the one form lying still at the edge of your camp. Another dead body. Its hardly a shock, at this point.

Approaching the corpse, you see that Trull Sengar's throat has been cut. You mourn his loss. He was a good and honorable man.

Sandalath Drukorlat joins you. You glance her way, and she shakes her head.

You're not sure what to say. And before you get a word out, you notice something strange. You see Sandalath there before you....but you also see through her, to the vast Wastelands stretching out beyond. Her image wavers. Weaker, then stronger, then fading slowly again. The edges begin to blur.

Then she is gone.

When Draconus reports on their alignment, he confirms that Trull was innocent. But for Sandalath, without a body, he cannot say anything at all.

------------

Trull Sengar (Halo) was innocent.

Sandalath Drukorlat was ???.

It is day 4.

8 players remain: Fiddler, Gruntle, Onos Toolan, Quick Ben, Silchas Ruin, Tehol Beddict, Toc the Younger, Yedan Derryg.

5 votes are needed for a conviction or 4 to go to night.

8 players have not voted: Fiddler, Gruntle, Onos Toolan, Quick Ben, Silchas Ruin, Tehol Beddict, Toc the Younger, Yedan Derryg.

Fuck. Does that mean we no longer have a CF?

8 players left, 2 FM.

Lynch 1, kill 1 = 6 players

Lynch 1, kill 1 = 4 players

We're LYLO tomorrow if we don't lynch a FM today.

Fiddler, Gruntle, Onos Toolan, Quick Ben, Silchas Ruin, Tehol Beddict, Toc the Younger, Yedan Derryg

These are the players left.

Top Suspects:

Tehol

Yedan

Fiddler

Secondary Suspects:

Toc

Gruntle

Onos

VPIs:

Quick Ben

CI:

Silchas

This is how it looks right now in the eyes of most people. This does not represent my views. Either way, we're looking at a very shitty day. I know I'm innocent but people are trying to narrow me down based on attrition. That means, if I get lynched today, you'll be in LYLO tomorrow with Yedan/Fiddler as top suspects. Talk about a toss up. If we lynch Yedan/Fiddler today and the other tomorrow, we'll most likely get a FM but obviously no one will take my word for it. And if we have no CF, then we have absolutely no idea if we were right. Fuck fuck fuck.

I firmly believe that 2 out of 3 of Fiddler/Yedan/Toc are FM which means I think we can still win. Unfortunately, I'm still in the mix as a top suspect so if I'm lynched and the wrong one of them is lynched, we lose. Not to mention that it seems most people are ignoring what I say because I'm a suspect and the people who are not suspected are doing fuck all at this stage for a variety of reasons (time, laziness, ect). I don't know what the logical move is at this point.

Archived