Mafia Game 79 - Game of Thrones Finale Party!

House Targaryen

The only way this makes any sense to me is if you were a promoted symp, and you needed an excuse for why the killers weren't targetting you.

This isn't possible. A promotable symp would have been made FM after Varys died. Cersei would have come up guilty when investigated.

Oh and I think we need to wait at least until Jorah tells us what he did during the night. This rush to lynch him just feels like FMs too hasty in their near victory.

There are 8 players. God forbid that there are 3 Evils remaining, including promo symps and symp symps, because if we lynch an innocent today, we lose.

My vote is on night.

Oh and I think we need to wait at least until Jorah tells us what he did during the night. This rush to lynch him just feels like FMs too hasty in their near victory.

There are 8 players. God forbid that there are 3 Evils remaining, including promo symps and symp symps, because if we lynch an innocent today, we lose.

My vote is on night.

:stunned:

Absolutely not. We're lynching Jorah today.

This isn't possible. A promotable symp would have been made FM after Varys died. Cersei would have come up guilty when investigated.

You're right it doesn't make sense in that case either.

It just seems like a shitty friggen move for an innocent. No offense.

:stunned:

Absolutely not. We're lynching Jorah today.

And if you're wrong, we may lose. You already decided to make one stupid move, I'm pretty sure you've made another one by defending Sansa to the death, I refuse to let you brow beat me into joining you on a hasty lynch.

What if we had four evils?

My vote is on night.

There's no way we have 4 evil players. This is Pless and unJon we're talking about. If we have more than 3 evil players, I'll let the 2 of you collaborate to choose my sig on the mafia board.

I was once in a game of 17 players modded by them, where I was evil. There were only 3 of us. Now you're telling me that they're going to put 4 evil players (or more?!?!) in a 14 player game? No.

We never discussed a possibility of a traitor. Whilst this role is in rules. First time, I suppose.

Would our mods invent a new role just to keep it out of the game?

Its basically a symp who has to search to find his FM, right? With the added twist that the FM know his identity. I think 3 FM or 2 FM + promotable symp is much more likely.

My vote is on night.

Uhh, but we already lynched Varys. I highly doubt we had 4 evil players in a game this size.

You're right it doesn't make sense in that case either.

It just seems like a shitty friggen move for an innocent. No offense.

It keeps her from being the target at night, while us lesser mortals are picked off one by one. :)

I have had a shower and with a HUGE dose of paranoia. UNVOTE

edit was lesser from lesson :)

Re-read my post about Jorah from a few minutes ago. Its clear he was lying.

I doubt he was even going to bother to come back and post again. He knew he was screwed.

just saw that. It's ok. I mean I have been voting him for 3days now. I should learn to trust myself. :)

Question to mods: Can the FM kill a known member of their team during the night?

There was a precedent. A FM sent a kill on his teammate by mistake, that kill was admitted and they lose badly in result.

...Er, did I hammer? Well, so be it. I didn't want this, but not that sorry. I think Cersei proved Jorah's guilt up to no doubt.

There was a precedent. A FM sent a kill on his teammate by mistake, that kill was admitted and they lose badly in result.

...Er, did I hammered? Well, so be it. I didn't want this, but not that sorry. I think Cersei proved Jorah's guilt up to no doubt.

and another in the pre CF days were a true finder was "disproved" by his guilty guy getting the night kill (there was a "finder battle" and in the end, the good guys lost because of the sacrifice---everyone believed the false finder)

It is day 4.

8 players remain: Cersei Lannister, Jaime Lannister, Jorah Mormont, Khal Drogo, Renly Baratheon, Sansa Stark, Syrio Forel, Tyrion Lannister.

5 votes are needed for a conviction or 4 to go to night.

5 votes for Jorah Mormont (Cersei Lannister, Khal Drogo, Syrio Forel, Sansa Stark, Tyrion Lannister)

1 vote for Night (Renly Baratheon)

2 players have not voted: Jaime Lannister, Jorah Mormont.

Seacrest: I wouldn't say these are the highlights so much as the full day's events.

"So, Jorah," said Cersei brightly, "I guess we lynch you now."

"..." said Jorah.

"Yes, that seems like a plan," said Sansa. Syrio and Drogo nodded their assent.

"I wanna lynch that guy Night. I don't remember him on the cast list." Renly said.

"By the way," asked Tyrion, "What did your investigation last night reveal?"

"..." said Jorah.

"Never mind," decided Tyrion. "I guess we just lynch you."

Jorah Mormont was lynched.

He was HT Reddy. Coroner Finder result at the end of day 6.

"Maybe this is going a little fast," worried Sansa. "Do we really want to lynch ... oh, never mind."

It's night. Again. Send in your PMs.

Archived