Mafia Game 79 - Game of Thrones Finale Party!

House Targaryen

Tyrion's insistence on lynching Drogo actually makes him look more innocent.

And I completely stopped to paranoya-suspect you now. You are innocent indeed, because ot your last reactions.

My actions tomorrow will be heavily decided by who will be killed at the night. If anybody.

Damn.

I'm confused though, why didn't we get a CF on Jorah?

edit: apparently I can't count. :dunce:

Yeah, its only night 5.

The alignment of a player lynched on day 4 will be revealed as soon as day 6 ends.

I'm really confused as to why night is taking so long. All of us have been around. Lets keep this moving.

Voice Over: Wake-up Seacrest, we've got the rating numbers in!

Grip 2: Does someone smell that odor? It's awful.

Voice Over: No one is paying you for your nose, go get Seacrest.

*Grip 2 wanders over to the hearth and begins tapping the wall.*

Grip 2: The smell is coming from this fireplace. Something is strange with the set over here.

Seacrest: Seacrest is here! Grip 2, what the hell do you think you're doing? We're on in 2 minutes. Give me some good news on the ratings!

Voice Over: Projections for our finale show are greater than the American Idol finale.

Seacrest: Take that, Simon Cowell! Who did, um, Grip 1 kill last night.

Voice Over: Oh, I don't know. I think we forgot to check with all the excitement at the end of yesterday.

Seacrest: Man, I have to do everything around here. Bring out the players! Roll the cameras!

Voice Over: And we're on in three . . . two . . . one . . .

*Players file out into the room. One body is being dragged.*

Sansa Stark (Lany Cassandra) has been killed.

It is day 6.

4 players remain: Cersei Lannister, Jaime Lannister, Syrio Forel, Tyrion Lannister.

3 votes are needed for a conviction or 2 to go to night.

4 players have not voted: Cersei Lannister, Jaime Lannister, Syrio Forel, Tyrion Lannister.

OOC: (This is unJon. I will not be around a computer likely until around 7 PM EST--I will try to get back to a computer before then, but no promises. Not sure when Plesz is back around. I assume you guys can handle vote counting on your own with this small number of people remaining. If you lynch someone soonish, you may need to wait for the scene. Apologies for the inconvenience.)

Cersei, you're doing a mistake which I wish I could prevent you from. I feel sorry that I couldn't play good enough for you to know my innocence. the only thing that I can say in my excuse is that...well, I just cannot change myself, I play the way I play and I think the way I think, and I cannot fake it, even for a good reason...

I really feel very tired of the game...

So, Tyrion, you were very kind to me and I value it, even if this kindness was a fake one. If you're mafia, then I'd prefer to lose this game to you than to Syrio.

So, Tyrion, you were very kind to me and I value it, even if this kindness was a fake one. If you're mafia, then I'd prefer to lose this game to you than to Syrio.

Well, I think you have to make a case on Syrio to survive. Truely, you didn't that much during the game. Now, if you want to win, either as innocent or evil, you should try to work more.

Evidently, it's easier for me just to agree with our CI Cersei than counteract here... if you are innocent, try to help us by something more than a vote.

Sansa, my darling wife - sorry I suspected you again.

Archived