[Book Spoilers] EP110 Discussion

Ran

Why is Pycelle doing squats then pretending to limp out of the room?

Oh, another Varys/Littlefinger scene. Love it!

I'm guessing it is to show that basically no one on the council is actually what they seem.

Might be that they are all Roz in disguise. Well, except Pycelle and LF since we did see tthem in the same place at the same time.

What a waste of time with that Pycelle/Ros scene. Not in the books, pointless, and I'm starting to think the actress playing Ros is the aspiring actress niece of one of the writers or something. Lame.

Otherwise, great, but shorter than most episodes.

FINALLY, a lot of wolves!

Is it just me or did they switch Rickons on us? Hmm.

The dragons were great, though they could've done more with the ending, everyone saying they couldn't follow her because she's a woman, then bowing to her. Also, she's supposed to have no hair at the end. Also, they could've used more time with the Jon leaving scene, and they should've shown Renly and Loras again for a minute, him declaring, maybe a vague him marrying Margaery scene, mentioning the Tyrells again, etc.

I thought it was great episode, and I enjoyed every minute of it. I don't care that they didn't burn off Dany's hair or had Pycelle with Roz (or was it some other whore?), but I wish they hadn't done it that way because I can see the incoming whines right now.

I really loved the King of the North scene and found myself cheering even though I know the terrible outcome. The dragons look awesome!

Too full of epic and wow to comment yet. The shrieking of the hatchlings made me tear up. Gotta watch it again tomorrow before I can put it into words.

George, I hope you're proud. They did you right. They really, honestly did you right.

Archived